FS/FT: ESP M-II Deluxe

lolzgreg

Cereal Shipping Sneapster
Dec 17, 2008
Long Beach, New York
This guitar is back up for sale. As mentioned before, it has a few small dents and nicks. The volume knob is not original. The plastic cover for the toggle switch is missing. The screws for the back plate are also missing, but I have the back plate. The frets have tons of life, the electronics are in great shape. The guitar will come with a tremolo bar, a tremol-no, a hardshell case, a camo cliplock strap (cliplock strap buttons are installed) and a few packs of coated strings. You will not find an authentic older ESP anywhere for this cheap.

I need a really good metal bass. Anyone who is willing to trade theirs for this guitar, hear-ye hear-ye!

Other trades are also accepted, don't be afraid to ask. I'll consider anything, even non-music related stuff.

If you wanna buy it, I'm looking for $500 dollars, SLIGHTLY NEGOTIABLE plus whatever actual shipping is to you.

Front%20Pic.jpg

Back%20Pic.jpg

esp%20headstock.jpg

esp%20back%20headstock.jpg

esp%20neck.jpg

esp%20bridge.jpg

esp%20chip%201.jpg

esp%20chip%202.jpg

esp%20dent%201.jpg

Arrggghhh - like I said, I definitely want it, but I have absolutely no cash and have already thinned out my gear list enough as it is to consider trading! :( Good luck though!

If I don't get any good offers, I'll keep it around for you. There's no rush, but if I can get something great for it, I want it.

Anyone down to trade for a good METAL bass? Five or Four string? I have two Jazz Basses but hmmm..

fuck...
I have two of them (a customshop one, which is my most favorite guitar EVER!)
I'd love to have another white one, the price is insane.
I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I lived in the US, but I guess shipping would kill me :(

fuck...
I have two of them (a customshop one, which is my most favorite guitar EVER!)
I'd love to have another white one, the price is insane.
I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I lived in the US, but I guess shipping would kill me :(

How about we trade for something? Then ship it to eachothers houses?