FS/FT - ESP USA Eclipse II Vintage White [UK]

Meisterjäger

Douchebag
Oct 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
Hey guys!

I'm selling my ESP USA Eclipse II. It's a Vintage White model, completely stock. It's been played - there's small marks along the edge of the body, but nothing you can even feel. That includes the regular buckle rash you'd find on a guitar that's been loved!

The biggest flaw is actually quite a weird one, and is pictured below. There's a kind of crack in the finish on the neck. It's almost impossible to feel, and is most certainly on a part of the neck that sees very little action anyway, so I would call it cosmetic. There's also a slight crack in the finish where one of the tuning peg screws has been over-tightened in the past.

Overall it's a really great playing guitar! As it's set right now with .010-.046 strings, it needs a slight truss rod adjustment. Only very slight, mind.

I'm looking for £750, o.n.o. The guitar's in Chelmsford, Essex.

The only trades I would consider for this guitar are Fender American Standard Strats or higher models. (s/s/s, maple fretboard, a Deluxe would be good).

17654_10151235132530895_1854972802_n.jpg

225355_10151235132550895_872676756_n.jpg

ygliu3fvsoqzpuwxYKyuUoisuyxVh4lL6k_yiF1Wmmg

(Don't know why that's just a link.. haha)

As for references, I THINK I've done one or two trades from these forums before.. Certainly done quite a few through ss.org. Get in touch if you want specific pictures!

Thanks!

BUMP

MASSIVE price drop - my IDEAL guitar has come up for sale and won't be around for long.

I WILL TAKE £650 cash/balance transfer for this guitar for as long as the other guitar is available!