Fs: EWSQ - EastWest Symphonic Choirs Play Edition

Skaldir

formerly known as Unicorn
Nov 3, 2001
Germany
www.kalthallen.de
Hey,
accidentally I got two Symphonic Choirs, so I'm selling one.
It contains 6 DVDs, 35 GB of samples. The serial number is of course unregistered. But remember you need an iLok to use the software!
It contains the wordbuilder that allows you to type in words that the choirs sings.

l_b65dafbe64a441d48707df3cfb9a1625.jpg

System Requirements

* Up to 40 GB Free Hard Disc Space
* DVD drive
* iLok Security Key, not included (a free soundsonline.com account is required for retrieving and managing iLok licenses)

If you do not own an iLok Security Key you can purchase one at your local authorized EASTWEST retailers, or here.

More details about the new iLok copy protection for our PLAY SYSTEM powered products is available here
Symphonic Choirs Expansion requires an additional 800MB of Hard Disc Space
Symphonic Choirs — PLAY Edition is required in order to use the Symphonic Choirs Expansion

Minimum Requirements for Mac

* Dual Core G5 1.8GHz, 2GB RAM, Mac OS 10.4 or newer

Recommended Mac System

* Mac Pro Quad-Core Xeon 2.5GHz, 4GB RAM

Minimum Requirements for PC

* Dual Core Pentium 2.5GHz, 2GB RAM, Windows XP SP2 or Vista, sound card with ASIO drivers

Recommended PC System

* Intel or AMD Quad Core 2.0GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit OS and host

All Systems

* iLok required (not included), internet connection required for one-time product activation

Included for both PC and Mac:

* 32-bit standalone and plug-in versions included.
* 64-bit PC VST (host must support 64-bit VST plugins) and standalone versions included.
* Check the following compatibility chart for availability of other 64-bit versions and updates.

I'm asking for 285 EUR plus postage. Preferably selling within Germany
If you have any questions, just ask. :)

I ordered one and found two in the parcel.

You Lucky SOAB.

Well I have one of the previous-to-Play versions and it rules, so if anyone is looking for some top notch choirs library, this is IT. Good luck with the sale. (if you need any luck, maybe the buyer will pay you twice o_O)

You Lucky SOAB.

Well I have one of the previous-to-Play versions and it rules, so if anyone is looking for some top notch choirs library, this is IT. Good luck with the sale. (if you need any luck, maybe the buyer will pay you twice o_O)

Normally I'm not such a lucky guy ;)
The library is really cool, but the installation is a 3 hour lasting nightmare haha
Nobody interested? Think I'll wait some days and then try to sell it elsewhere.
I'd also sell it outside of Germany, but I'd like to send it secured then.
285 EUR / 400 USD