FS/FT: G-Lab GSC-1, (Maybe) Boss TU-2

Meisterjäger

Douchebag
Oct 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
I bought this GSC-1 with the intent of buying more rackmount midi goodies down the line, but it's not worked out that way!

The device itself is around 4 months old. I first had one around 6 months ago, which was a display model, and one of the power supplies wasn't working, so it got exchanged for a brand spanking new model, and it's been good to me ever since. It's worthy of note that in both of the models I've had the volume boost/cut function doesn't seem to have much effect when using it for high gain stuff, dunno why :erk:

Quick rundown on a few things this does:

- It has 4 effects loops, each with a 9v power supply.
- Effects loops are also true bypass
- MIDI out
- Amp switching capabilities
- Silent tuning
- Loads of patches (Can't remember how many)

It's a really intuitive piece of kit, and I would definitely keep it if I didn't decide to go another route with things. It's one of the few pieces of kit I've picked up and does EXACTLY what I want it to.

Link to G-Lab website http://www.glab.com.pl/gsc_en

Link to where I bought it http://www.blackhawkmusic.co.uk/GLAB.html However, they don't have the GSC-1 in stock anymore (FYI, riginally cost around £240), only it's bigger brother the GSC-2

Comes boxed with the manual. Looking for £180 + shipping, or £200 + shipping with a TKL Pedalboard Case (I'll be getting a bigger version of this case for my GT-8, it's awesome!)

Or offer me some cool stuff in trade!

Also got a practically brand new, definitely un marked Boss TU-2 I'll get rid of if the tuner on the GT-8 is any good (same company = same tuning capabilities?) £50 shipped in it's box with all the junk it came with

...why is anyone selling TU-2? Its also good to have a backup in case someone else comes to jam :)

Cos it's on my pedalboard, which generally lives in the garage and never gets used unless I'm on stage or rehearsing. In my room I have a spare tuner and a Roland cube with a tuner, so I'll do fine without it :D