FS: Hartke HA2500 Bass Head

AEL89

Jan 22, 2009
Plucked this from some site:

"The Hartke HA2500 bass amplifier outs 250-watts into 4 ohms and 180-watts into 8 ohms, enough to power a medium sized bass rig. Designed for punch and clarity, the Hartke HA2500 amp features selectable active or passive inputs, both valve emulation and transitor preamps, 10-band graphic EQ, high/low frequency contour control, and variable compression. Packaged in Hartke's new silver face chassis.

The Hartke HA2500 bass head amp offers a number of additional advanced features, including front-panel compression and graphic equalizers, effects send and return jacks, an effects send/return balance knob, and a direct output with ground lift and pre or post EQ selection.

HARTKE HA2500 BASS AMPLIFIER FEATURES
Power: 250 Watts at 4 Ohms load, 180 Watts at 8 Ohms load.
Tube Emulation & Solid-State Preamps.
Active and Passive Inputs.
Rotary Bass & Treble Contour Controls.
10-Band Graphic EQ.
Adjustable Compression.
"

There's a few cosmetic marks from being in a rack and there are a few screws missing from the fan guard... a screw is a screw at the end of day though! There's a contour dial missing as well. Saw Hartke dials on ebay recently going for £2 for 4 dials.

I'm asking for £110 or nearest offer.

I'm happy for it to be collected (i'm based in Berkshire near Reading/London). Postage will obviously be expensive due to the size and weight... I'll find out once its been paid for.