FS: Ibanez TS-9 ($45) and Radial Pro48 DI ($90)

Charles J

New Metal Member
Oct 12, 2008
Florida
Hey dudes...

I have more of my gear up for sale:
Ibanez TS-9 Tube Screamer - Mint condition. I only had it as a backup to my Maxon (sold to lolzgreg on this forum), so it's in awesome shape.
$99 new, I'm willing to let this go for $45 + shipping

and...

Radial Pro48 Active Direct Box - Awesome DI, comparable to the Radial J48 but without a few features. Awesome shape, I've only used it a handful of times.
$140 new, selling for $80 + shipping.

PM me if interested! U.S. ONLY!

Cheers

I don't think shipping the radial would be too expensive. Can you look into how much it would cost to get it shipped to the UK? I recently bought a Shure Beta52a from a guy in the US, and shipping was about 30$ iirc.

Just pack it securely and bring it to your local post office dude, they offer international shipping at really reasonable prices! (I've shipped stuff to Europe and South America)

You'll have to pay customs and fixed £7 handling fee regardless of value, so It will come out around £75 plus shipping. Whether its worth it is up to you.

Joe

If Sigmund ships it as a gift, with a value of $15, I wont get stung by customs. This guy did the same thing with the microphone I bought from him. I'm not sure which company he used, but he used quite a slow service.

Just pack it securely and bring it to your local post office dude, they offer international shipping at really reasonable prices! (I've shipped stuff to Europe and South America)

thanks for the insider info bro :)

really appreciate it. sounds easy enough!

cheers

Oh dude, sorry. I thought it was the J48; didn' realise it was the Pro48. Probably wouldn't make much sense to pay that much for it; you can get them for only a little more over here brand new (and that would certainly save on the hassle factor!)

If it was the J48, I'd be all over it!

TS-9 being held for ShreddyMarz!

Radial is stil up for sale. Make me an offer I can't refuse!

Cheers all, thx for looking.

Not to thread hijack, but what exactly is the difference between the Pro48 and J48? I own the J48 and I love it, but there seems to be no specific information on what the difference is (other than price.) Where is the Pro48 made?

I may be interested in buying, or I wouldn't ask. :)

Not to thread hijack, but what exactly is the difference between the Pro48 and J48? I own the J48 and I love it, but there seems to be no specific information on what the difference is (other than price.) Where is the Pro48 made?

I may be interested in buying, or I wouldn't ask. :)

Radial website says:

Following the footsteps of the popular Radial J48, the Pro48 presents a pared down solution that is at once affordable yet does not compromise the audio in any way. Cost reduction measures include a smaller footprint, less graphics and reduced feature set, eliminating extravagances such as the merge function (mix) and the high pass filter.