FS LTD SC-607b

Shauncore

New Metal Member
Mar 28, 2009
Hey everybody. This is my first post so don't hold it against me. ha. I'm selling my 7 string baritone because I need money for medical bills. I'm having a ridiculously hard time selling this thing.

I'm looking for $600 shipped or $550 plus shipping. Whichever is cheaper for you.

I'm from Kansas City Missouri. If you want to test it out or save yourself the shipping then that would be awesome. If you do local pickup I'll sell it for $525.

I've had it for about 3 months. I've played one show with it and it got tipped over and took a small piece out of the side of the guitar. Also I began to sand the paint off of the back of the guitar to make the whole guitar that color but decided against it after removing some of it. (pictured) Other than that it is in perfect shape. This guitar retails for around $1100. I still have the original box and manuals that can be shipped with it if requested. The guitar is in excellent playing condition, and has suffered no tone damage or fretwear in the three short months I have owned it.

It has got ESP locking tuners and strap locks installed on it.

ESP SC-607B Features:

* Maple thru-body neck
* Mahogany wings
* 7-string
* 27" baritone scale
* EMG 81-7 active pickups
* String-thru body
* TonePros locking bridge
* SRC inlay at the 12th
* Model name inlay at the 24th

!BcyRP,g!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-DEEjlLl1RtcBK1-i28)nw~~_12.JPG

!BcyRH2Q!2k~$(KGrHqQH-EYEquVLEsYUBK1-iFkQ+w~~_12.JPG

!BcyRLggBWk~$(KGrHqEH-D0EquEbDjSjBK1-ic5(Kg~~_12.JPG

!BckFYSgCGk~$(KGrHqYOKiwEq5SGUCisBK0+rczv1!~~_12.JPG

It's not a crack my man it is just the black paint I sanded away. The chip near the volume/tone knobs is probably 2 mm big.

my guitarist is looking for this exact guitar and he won't care about the paint in the back. I'll talk to him and get back to you