FS: Marshall JMP 2203 100w

-Gavin-

Gavornator
Jul 21, 2003
Oulu, Finland
Kinda didn't wanna sell this but i'm gonna give it a go anyway.

100w, great conditon, it's a 1978 (edit: thanks lasse) model! Used to be lasse's but i traded him a Jackson KV2 for it and now i need money!

I'll ask maybe £800 shipped in the UK, Intl buyers please enquire and bring me your own shipping quotes and i will ship for the best quote you can find! Not a penny more!

amp is absolutely beautiful withh a crazy thump that kicks you in the balls AND ass at the same time! Haha!

I've used it for a few gigs, it's solid, reliable and will be well packaged!

I do need rid, so hit me with an offer of what you think is fair and we can talk!

Thanks guys!

Don't have pics up in Finland as the amp is in the UK but it's got no visible dents or scratches that i remember and from what lasse told me, fairly new tubes.

never seen a "thumb" kicking someones balls----

I'm loving the thump is provides though....

it's a 78 model btw and in a kinda mint condition (no scatches, tolex-tears, no mods!!

I'd love to buy it back myself, I'm just a bit tight myself atm....

buy it, aweseome amp!

How does it compare to JCM800 soundwise? I quess they are very similar?

the first jcm 800 are EXACTLY the same amp in another chassis...
the powersupply (filtercaps) are a bit better in the JMP though.

and everyone knows, the very first 2203JCM and the 78+79 JMP 2203 are the best amps marshall ever built (my honest opinion)

Do you have any pics? Also, does it have a master volume? This is just out of curiosity, of course, cuz obviously there's no (reasonable) way I can buy it!

Yep, Mastervolume and i may have pic...

marshall.jpg

I will also say, if anyone wants to go to perth to collect it, that's a option too!