FS: Mixing and other audio-related services

Hey guys!

For some reason I haven't thought of advertising myself on here before, but I've got some empty spots in my schedule in January, so I thought I might as well do it now. I'm currently finishing up an album and starting the production of an EP in January before I move to another city, and I could easily fit in the mixing (and mastering, if needed) of an album or a couple of EP's or demos in between. I can also book sessions from around mid-February onwards, but I have to reserve the beginning of the month for moving shop.

Check out my website for samples of my work, rates and details:
http://www.tainted-studio.com/

I can cut some special deals for people from this forum as a kind of a payback for everything I've learned here, so be sure to mention you're from the Sneap forum when contacting me! :)

Thanks!

Alright, I got the schedule sorted out. I've got a blank spot between the 3rd and 14th of January. I'd really like to fill that one to support the coming move, so I'm willing to cut a really good deal for any project booked between those two dates if anyone's interested. It's also possible to finish off the project a bit later in February if necessary.

Shoot me a PM or more preferably an e-mail at jarkko[at]tainted-studio.com if you're interested! :)

i don't need any service right now, just wanted to
say that i like your site, very simple and tidied up!:kickass:

cheers
S.

Spring special: 15% off on all bookings between February 7th and March 31st!

I'm moving shop on Sunday, and getting the new place up and running will take a week or so, but the first projects at the new place will receive a 15% discount :)

Check out some fresh sample work and more information at the website:
Tainted Studio website

Also present on Facebook, click 'Like' if you feel like supporting your local audio nerd:
Tainted Studio @ Facebook

Thanks!