FS: SM57, Seymour Duncan STK-1 Single Coil

Metaltastic

Feb 20, 2005
EDIT: 57 SOLD

As for the single-coil, it came out of the middle slot of the Jackson DK2 I just bought (HAET middle pickups, so a gaping hole is preferable as far as I'm concerned :D); a bit odd, cuz I can't find any info about it on the Seymour Duncan website, but it's definitely 100% genuine SD (not Duncan Designed :puke: ) and sounds great! (and it's a humbucker in a single-coil design, as it has the two opposing coils stacked on top of one another, and 4-conductor wiring - here's info on the Parallel Axis version, the closest I could find on the website) $40 shipped US, $45 int'l

EDIT: Ah, apparently it's not a true humbucker in single-coil config (like the Hot Rails or JB Jr.) in that apparently one of the coils functions for hum cancelling but is more of a slave coil, so the two wires from it are soldered to the pot housing, AKA ground

Really bad new for you:erk: Wish your financial situation run better soon.
Btw, In case or someone would have a doubt about this: Markus is a great seller:headbang:

Thanks Mikael, but honestly, I'm not too bummed about it - the fact is, the 57 is just sitting here being useless so I might as well ditch it, and the STK-S1n (gotta get Lasse to change the thread title, really pisses me off that when you edit it it still shows up the same in the list of threads) would be gone anyway :D

And Mark, let me know man!

Thanks Mikael, but honestly, I'm not too bummed about it - the fact is, the 57 is just sitting here being useless so I might as well ditch it, and the STK-S1n (gotta get Lasse to change the thread title, really pisses me off that when you edit it it still shows up the same in the list of threads) would be gone anyway :D

If I understand well, isn't too bad;)

Thanks man, both for the encouragement, and the reminder that I need to mention that I just sold it this morning! :D