Fuck Greece and their fucking festivals

Shmu

To Bored To Live
Jul 11, 2006
Grc
Nevermore got cut-off yesterday when they playd because they are to fucking retards to organise a fucking festival , because some other band didn't make it in time and had to do the sound checks , a mother fucking bastard come up on the stage where Neveremore were playing and tells WD to cut the show because NightFuckingWish had to come out and because it was late and all bands came one hour late on stage.... They didn't cut Annihilator , Sodom , Edguy (fucking retards because of them the festival came out a fucking error) they had to cut Nevermore from the stage ... So from the bottom of my heart i wish you Greece and the festival organisers to rot in hell ...

LOL well, shit indeed. and quite humiliating for a band like Nevermore to have to end the show because of un tal Nightwish... (that don't even play metal. *cough*)

Nevermore got cut-off yesterday when they playd because they are to fucking retards to organise a fucking festival , because some other band didn't make it in time and had to do the sound checks , a mother fucking bastard come up on the stage where Neveremore were playing and tells WD to cut the show because NightFuckingWish had to come out and because it was late and all bands came one hour late on stage.... They didn't cut Annihilator , Sodom , Edguy (fucking retards because of them the festival came out a fucking error) they had to cut Nevermore from the stage ... So from the bottom of my heart i wish you Greece and the festival organisers to rot in hell ...

+1

And the sound was horrible on the most of the bands.

awww that sucks... :/
Things like this happen in festivals often... and there's always a dumb 'excuse' ...Screw Nightwish... heh.
Sorry you had to see half of the Nevermore's set Shmu...
So wait, my most hated band EDGUY did all this? well......... :Smug:

Well the "actually clean" time that Edguy played was about 30 mins the max.The rest of the show was a waste of time with Tobi Sammet saying lots of bullshits(more than Akerfeldt :p)

Nevermore even with one guitar and half setlist they owned the place:kickass:

Shmu, that sucks!
Takes me back in memory:

Nevermore @ Dynamo Open Air 1999.
They had to play earlier, due to a band that got delayed at the airport.
No announcements, Nevermore had to fill the gap and I almost missed them.

NM0132006.jpg

Things like that suck and sometimes I really can't understand the decisions of some promoters.

So what about the (half)setlist?

Back in the day, if you were late and caused a delay it was tough shit. You were'nt playing. Piss poor judgement on the promotors. But very typical of mass band "festivals". Shit sound, short set lists and the gambit of usual horse shit to deal with.

Hm,dude I was there yesterday and Annihilator was the band that caused the whole mess.The came on stage more that 30 minutes after the time they should have.After them it was Edguy's and Nevermore's turn to play.Maybe the promoters decided to cut a few songs of both Nevermore's and Edguy's setlist so that Nightwish could come on stage on time.Yeah I know that Nightwish suck but they were the headliners yesterday(I am so ashamed of that) so maybe the promoters wanted them to start the time they were supposed to.If they asked WD to stop it totally sucks cause NM were isnsane yesterday.Oh,and something else how do you know all that stuf??By the way Nevermore is the only reasson why I went to that shitty festival.Well at least not only did I see NM live but I also talked to and shook Jeff Loomi's hand after he left the stage.I will never wash my right hand again

Hm,dude I was there yesterday and Annihilator was the band that caused the whole mess.The came on stage more that 30 minutes after the time they should have.After them it was Edguy's and Nevermore's turn to play.Maybe the promoters decided to cut a few songs of both Nevermore's and Edguy's setlist so that Nightwish could come on stage on time.Yeah I know that Nightwish suck but they were the headliners yesterday(I am so ashamed of that) so maybe the promoters wanted them to start the time they were supposed to.If they asked WD to stop it totally sucks cause NM were isnsane yesterday.Oh,and something else how do you know all that stuf??By the way Nevermore is the only reasson why I went to that shitty festival.Well at least not only did I see NM live but I also talked to and shook Jeff Loomi's hand after he left the stage.I will never wash my right hand again

Bro , Annihilator came out late because of Edguy... they were late and didn't do the sound check like all other bands , Annihilator tried to save the day