Fuck Greece and their fucking festivals

I happen to be a fan of both Edguy & Nightwish...so I deem comments like this as just really unnecessary & bordering childish :)

Think about it for a second and you will realize that it's a perfect reasonable cause. It doesn't have anything to do with me not liking these bands. See, I like stuff like Mayhem, Yngwie Malmsteen or Guns N' Roses for example, yet all of them are prima donna pussies.

Pussy-ism is definitely as or even more likely to cause delays as technical difficulties, wrong schedules and incompetent bus drivers.

No one was more angry than I was when I was told to cut the set... I really don't know the reason for it but as so many have said this is very common for festivals, all I know is that I give big metal horns for the fans at this show, I had such a great time and a big smile was on my face like never before, sure there were problems, but it's fucking metal and shit happens, thanks you Athens !

Yeah,sorry Shmu you are right.I went to the place at 17:30 thinking that I had missed half of Sodom's setlist but Sodom went on stage like half an hour later.And Annihilator went on stage an half an hour later than the time they should have.But why do you say that Annihilator came late on stage cause of Edguy?I mean Edguy played after Anihhilator and they played on the other stage

Yeah,sorry Shmu you are right.I went to the place at 17:30 thinking that I had missed half of Sodom's setlist but Sodom went on stage like half an hour later.And Annihilator went on stage an half an hour later than the time they should have.But why do you say that Annihilator came late on stage cause of Edguy?I mean Edguy played after Anihhilator and they played on the other stage

Sodom were there, too? Seems like the line-up wasn't that bad altogether (although Sodom are pretty much hit or miss nowadays).

Yeah Sodom were there too,but their sound was really crappy.You could barelly hear the guitar

sorry_guys.jpg