Fuck Http://zvuki.ru!!!!

Sonm

Curse You All Men...
Aug 14, 2002
Today some friend of mine showed me this site. And I also found a review about us. Now I feel ashamed of being russian... How a guy from your own country can write an ultimate crap about noggers, timberwood (I am not sure the word even exists) as a synonym to Forest Stream, then saying that guys from FS are complete morons, growling in order to be similar to Amorphys?! And there is NOTHING ABOUT MUSIC!!! NOTHING!! Shit... It is so disgusting. My dream is to clean our land from ass holes like him... And I read that after talking to my friends about possible concerts in Moscow... fuck that!! I do not know whether we will play there again...
*left for taking shower"...

Reactions: Mark
WOW! All my posts were appeared `till I have read this!!!! Hohohohohohohohohohoooo!!! Well.... What can I say... You smells like Zasovin! Let me be ugly man but I`d just like say: fuck you all men! Sit in your bog and write your frog reviews!!! It`s really pity when your creature appears before the eyes of someone like ugly kid... I`m crying with bloody tears... Sorry me, guys.

Hearse. I am totally agree with you! But what I meant was: I don't appreciate when there is NOTHING about music and EVERYTHING about your personality no matter whether the reviewer had ever seen you or not! Let me try to translate it.
"Mark Twain, Mark Twain", - "You got two, your mark is two!" cried out ebony my pals-slaves in pinguin-english floating logs down the Great River. They were not aware of word "timberwood" (hell neither fucking am I, bet even Lee doesn't know this word) and that's why they called their float - Forest Stream. (Tell me if you see any logic in that...) Like every out-of-age kid they tended to reveal a romantic stuff around them. 100 years later (in Angela Dawis?'s and fraternization
epoch) this mystic gloss reached our shores. That was the time when distant Niggerwill got "Big Erections" as a town-brother near the relatively big town Fuckknowswhere.....
And then something about complete bullshit... monkeys... Nothing about the album!!
Just like all metal heads are dumbs. You guys are morons, saying that My Dying Bride are shit and so on... So what the fuck guys?

Well...Of course I really don`t care about it. I hardly cannot understand why is it possible to write such things? Today I thiught: that`s going from deep envy or personal problems... Think I`m right

2DogVomit
Me neither... even in my own language...

Very "thoughtful" of that site to put practically half of the album that they review online aswell...
rolleyes.gif
I think there's this concept called "copyright" that apparently hasn't reached these guys yet.

Some very strange music available on this site, however.
hypnotized.gif