Fuck I'm Dead Canberra Saturday night

Should be a good one.
Don't know if I's will be attending though. Too much to do. Still sick with tha evil fucking Canberra flu and have Astriaal the following Saturday.
But it should be a fucking brutal night no matter what! My's best to all the bands (especially Bloody Vice, who rock! :headbang: ).
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

The Pimp NeonBlack said:
Should be a good one.
Don't know if I's will be attending though. Too much to do. Still sick with tha evil fucking Canberra flu and have Astriaal the following Saturday.
But it should be a fucking brutal night no matter what! My's best to all the bands (especially Bloody Vice, who rock! !:headbang: ).
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

It must be the Melbourne/Canberra flu. I was sick all last week and the start of this week, what started as the flu ended up being a chest infection and tonsilitis. It was fun!

To those who did not show , you missed out big time , FuckI'mDead unleashed their Gore Grind Thrash Attack on the Ape in devastating fashion . Lame excuses Pimp , you missed out . :hotjump:

Unklekronoz said:
To those who did not show , you missed out big time , FuckI'mDead unleashed their Gore Grind Thrash Attack on the Ape in devastating fashion . Lame excuses Pimp , you missed out . :hotjump:

Yeah, I's know!
But I's had borrowed a lot of money off people that day so I's could buy a new bass and amp (my's own band is more important than other bands at the moment) and I's had no real way of getting to and from RockApe that night due to my's drummer being too tired to go anywhere.
Oh, well. Lousy excuses, I's knows but I's can always catch them next time.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack