Pungent Stench Australian Tour

although australia is getting a few international bands this year. This is by our standards anyway.
god i could kill people in USA for the recent Deeds of Flesh/Cannibal Corpse tour.

Before i die i have to see Deeds of Flesh and Yattering, and then ill be a happy camper

here here its pretty unusual when someone from north america is jealous about oz for its metal tours. i gotta admit we've have had a spate of pretty good internationl shows here over the last 6 months or so

speaking of which did anyone here see pungent stench last nite at the corner hotel? i may see em at the tote but i aint been to an under 18's in a while

Pungent were Fucking AWESOME!
they were excellent!
their sounds was massive and heavy as fuck, and all the vocals were fucking spot on.
they played heaps of kickass songs as well!
School's out for ever fucking kicked ass!

Originally posted by Cruehead
Clarky that sounds awesome mate :) I can't wait can I ask you a question did they play Mortuary Love Affair in their set if so i'm gonna go crazy when that song goes on :D :headbang:

nah they didnt
but they played
Shrunken Head Mumified Bitch
Schools out for Ever
Bonesawer
Viva la muerte

and more :D
but i wont spoil it for you :D

Originally posted by Clarky
Pungent were Fucking AWESOME!
they were excellent!
their sounds was massive and heavy as fuck, and all the vocals were fucking spot on.
they played heaps of kickass songs as well!
School's out for ever fucking kicked ass!

ahh now i am spewing i missed it! somehiow i knew they'd be fucking cool live

Well...
they are playing a 3rd show Today (tuesday)
starts at 8pm
its at the tote (again)
its $20
with supports
Stiff Meat
and
The Day the world become nothing (or something like that)

DONT MISS YOUR CHANCE TO CATCH THE MASTERS OF MORAL!

Originally posted by Goreripper
Heh. The irony of this post! North America gets more tours in a month than Australia does in a decade. Judas Priest, for example, toured Australia in 2001 for the first time ever. I sympathise with you, though.

Yeah, we do get 30x more than you, and have 30x more than you, but I personally don't like a lot of the bands that come here.

----------
I hate you guys! I hate you so much!
Pungent Stench better come back to Canada one day.

I'm going to have to save up a lot of money, and go to them... cause the chance of them coming to me is very very very very slim.

Again, I hate you guys so much!

If it was the same one they played here it was AcDc-Live wire i think from memory, That was one fuckin awesome show, if only I didn't have to go for a pissbreak halfway through I coulda kept my spot..

Koichi, yep, i think that was it! thanks...did they play la bamba there too? i quite enjoyed their version of the song.

Meat, was a great show wasn't it? how'd you manage to meet the band?

Saw them last Sunday night here in Brisbane. They fucking killed. They even nearly killed the P.A. at the Gabba hahahaha. Got a heap of my Stench album's signed. Way kool guy's. They played heaps of their early shit with only two of the new disk. And we got treated to the Live Wire cover as well. Awsome. And I must say, Atomizer absolutly destroyed on the night as well. It was my first time in witnessing these guy's in action and I was totally impressed. Do these guy's have a web-site? I can't seem to find one.
Next stop. The Haunted.

glad u enjoyed it man! stench are awesome
told ya u would like it :D

cant say im a big atomizer fan at all :S