fuck the middle east, lets take it over, fuck the world

Gibba said:
There's a lot of oil in Scotland too. Are you going to send in the Marines to ensure you can drive to McDonalds? You clueless douche.

In the North Sea? Aye, there is but it's not ours even although I know a lot of people whose dads work on the rigs 6 months a year.

Scots founds it and Scots drill for it but does Scotland get a penny from the profits? Does it fuck!

Arg_Hamster said:
Driving a lard-ass to McDonalds in a SUV isn´t my idea of "survival of the fittest", more like "survival of the fattest".

:tickled:

ironmaidenfan09 said:
Survival of the fittest. All you left wing pussies that sit here and complain about high gas prices what the fuck do you propose we do about it?? The only way to get lower gas prices is to have control fo the worlds oil supply. In order to gain control of it we as a nation need to quit being such fucking pussies and go kick some ass and take it. If we don't do it some fucking iranian cock smokers will do it. Yeah it sounds harsh but its the fucking truth. You blame Bush for high gas prices but you dont want the US to "Fight for Oil"??? Fuck off you fucking pussies. I hope we take over the entire middle east so that my gas prices will go down and my kids can affort to have a fucking car, not some iranian pile of shit

In the words of the great Billy Millano "FUCK THE MIDDLE EAST"
So why don't you go and enlist? I know and you know why. 'Cause you're a scary midget full of venerial infections with a totally failed brain, typing on a donated dial-upped computer out of your mama's basement with a piece of a yam (your fav food) hanging from your lip...

ironmaidenfan09 said:
Survival of the fittest. All you left wing pussies that sit here and complain about high gas prices what the fuck do you propose we do about it?? The only way to get lower gas prices is to have control fo the worlds oil supply. In order to gain control of it we as a nation need to quit being such fucking pussies and go kick some ass and take it. If we don't do it some fucking iranian cock smokers will do it. Yeah it sounds harsh but its the fucking truth. You blame Bush for high gas prices but you dont want the US to "Fight for Oil"??? Fuck off you fucking pussies. I hope we take over the entire middle east so that my gas prices will go down and my kids can affort to have a fucking car, not some iranian pile of shit

In the words of the great Billy Millano "FUCK THE MIDDLE EAST"

Hi George, glad you could drop in but shouldn't you be taking care of the folks in New Orleans before you start something like this?

jackson3124 said:
Ha my parents never bought me a car i guess im better off for it, although I would have liked that luxury! I dont think anyone here truly wants to bomb other countries for no reason... but then again I could be wrong. I say we should stop the sales of SUVs and other gas guzzling cars and put more money into research on some more badass looking cars that have good mileage and wont be so damn expensive!!! Hopefully this extreme gas price raising will cause some people to rethink the buying of their cars...

Yes, because gov't is so great at providing goods and services. Such as... our excellent public schools, our innovative post office, museums with great works of art like the Virgin Mary in dung and the crucifix in urine, a $330,000 outhouse, and that high-yielding investment known as Social Security.

Give me a fucking break.

Sgt-D said:
I've heard enough of these neo-conservative douchebag rants over the past few years to make me want to poke my ears out with a skewer. Most of these right-wingers sound like they have some sort of "small-penis" thing going on. (ie. they need to prove that their organ is bigger than it really is by fucking with others)

I'm sick of this shit.
George Carlin came up with the perfect term for that, The Bigger Dick Foriegn Policy, he goes on about how rockets are shaped like dicks and what not.