Fuck the state of the union...

I sincerely hope that this country would not be so stupid to allow another bush any power. But then again we've been that stupid before. I also hope that we won't be stupid enough to elect Clinton on the next round, she's evil. At least Obama isn't an old white guy (which, in all reality, Hillary is), he also doesn't have the same background as all the rest of them. Of course the republicans are going to say he's "inexperienced." I hate politics and politicians.

As I've been out of the loop for a while, please give me a run-down of Obama's highlights; what he stands for, what his opinions and plans are, etc. All I hear from the news is how he's the fucking golden child, but no one ever says anything about where he stands on issues. Could some of you enlighten me?

"I, I I, I I, IIII, IIIIII WANNNT THE KNIIIIIIIIFE. PLEEEEEEAAAAASE."

"Tell him to ask again."

Remember that? I'd like to see how many people in here are actually born before 1986.

1982 and still don't get the reference. Oh... wait, that. Yeah.

I hear Wikipedia has information on him, go look.

Seems he has very little dirt on him, which is weird. Well, cocaine and THC use early on, and a briefly questionable real estate buy. Wonder why he's so clean.

ummm...
just of of curiosity...
why did everyone stop posting on this thread?
is it because i finnaly said something inteligent and ruined the idiot perception?

ummm...
just of of curiosity...
why did everyone stop posting on this thread?
is it because i finnaly said something inteligent and ruined the idiot perception?

i was actually asking for a serious answer to this question