bored, school sucks:((((((

L

lordofthesewers...

So today we have a block day and have accounting class for 1 hour and a half. one more hour of total boredom:(. Glad we have computers in this room so i can browse the net. One more hour until mentorshit, and one hour and a half of chemistry AP. I got pwned.
junior year sucks hard!!!
did you get pwned?
DID YOU? :lol:

highschool is all one big cloud to me now, i remember very little about it, most memories are about something i did with someone at school that wasnt school related.

and the time we got our crazy old femal gym teacher to do a burnout in this kid's monte carlo. instead of playing basketball in the back of the parkinglot, the kid goes and drives his car up to the court and convinces her to do a burnout.

also the time the class was arguing what game to play so she freaked out and walked out on the class... good times.

i have almost 2 more years to graduate. And i actually need to get at least 4 As and 2 Bs this year otherwise my mom is taking my guitar away. If i get 5As and the other thing not lower than a B i get money of 2 months worth of internet lessons with steve smyth or chris broderick.
that will happen in my wettest dreams

i usually get a hardy handshake and "good job"

and, junior year is rediculously easy in my school. half my classes are electives so im mostly in classes i want to be in. not to mention that the electives are half junior/half senior so at the end of the year when the seniors graduate i have half as many classes for a few weeks.