My random review of Seattle!

so we arrived early..sat at starbucks and drank 3 legal meth lattes..went to the worst bar on 1st ave some greek place..smelled like lamb....said hey motherfuckers its 7:15 lets fly...pulled up to studio seven... looked like a hole Id never venture into ..I was right

( just so ya know Ive always been a freak magnet ) and standing in line was no acception..although I prefer freak over boring people anyday..so we go to the bar upstairs and drink ourselfs into a freenzy ( one shot of jager was 6 bucks ) I asked if it came with a tube of KY... line people laughted but I think the guy bartender didnt< who cares I met alot of COOL people in the bar....

so I didnt notice any opening band I didnt care I came for one reason... headed down to the floor was lucky enough to push my way to the front one guy turned to tell me off and saw I was female and let me in ...okay Im going to tell you it was hot ..so fucking hot I thought I was going to die but I endured cuz damnit Nevermores my favorite..I talked to a few cool younger people asking me about Sanctuary & Nevermore ..my yadda impressed em ..lol...so before the guys came out I already looked like Alice Coopers sister..I laughted so hard Warrel says ..."so theres no AC in hell get used to it"

let me say I was hammered before this and was sober at the end so the only cool points I remember was..garden of gray and matricide..and warrel saying HEY and grabbing my hand and once again sang I, Voyager to my face Jim jamming on the bass right over me ..dripping more sweat into my face...the phone call and "the brush your tongue will" was a riot cuz I knew the joke..

so I had to get out of the crowd ..I was feeling so ill..the kids sweat behind us smelled like cat piss and that and the heat was killing me ...so up in the bar again I stood at the top of the stairs untill I couldnt stand it..downstairs again I stood off to the side( Jeffs side ) the fucking crowd was amazing...yelling for the encore.. the place exploded with This Godless Endeavor...everyone singing at the top of their lungs..I loved it, every moment...I pushed my way to their exit and launched on Van as he came by....went outside to breathe some good air and was asked to come back in ..I met Chris and yammered on about ... nothing I think....but he was kind and smiled alot..then I look over and looky who it was I had to say something...poor Will had to put of with beer and jager breath as I introduced myself..see Im not shy to intro myself ...I held back as Jim was talking with the Neverheadz..then I seazed my opening told him thanks for the bass in my face I loved it 100%...did the same as Jeff came out , signed my tix ( 1st tix with the Nevermore name on it) told Jeff what a fucking monster he is ( looked at me funny ) I said something retarded like ... not frankenstine but on the guitar ......Im such a dope but he smiled that cute lil way and it was all good .......

and I would have stuck around but the guys I came with wanted to go ( weak )...and I have to say that Will . Russel . Dreamingneonblack & Anvil Snake, are some of the coolest people I have met even if we didnt talk that long but there will always be a next time..oh and I will say that, that show kicked my ass completely..Im still sore, brused ,and have self inflicted whiplash and no vox...I cant wait for the next ! these guys are killer live ...warrels vox was kick ass and the duel between Jeff & Chirs whilest jim fixed the bass problems was solid ass kickin shred...and being the metal snob Iam ..I still say Nevermore is the best metal band ever !

UnregisteredSorrowed said:
and I have to say that Will . Russel . Dreamingneonblack & Anvil Snake, are some of the coolest people I have met even if we didnt talk that long but there will always be a next time

:wave: was cool meetin ya! I love it when people come up saying "...Will?"

Oh, I'll be out there again... believe me!

Sorrowed said:
forgot to add
Warrel says ..."we'll make everything metal!" ..I swear I was the only one that yelled ..."Even waters metal":headbang:
I screamed something about Coffee and got a giggle outta Warrel. Wheither or not it was from my comment or not, I felt joy.