My random review of Seattle!

So, what can I say about the show?

It was fan-fucking-tastic!!!!

Warrel sounded great, Jeff and Chris of course were monsters.

Van was right on the money and Jim was top notch ( when his bass worked properly )

What Tomorrow Knows and Garden of Grey <3 <3 <3

The Steph calling Warrel during the set gag was funny.

The moron in the Rush shirt thought he was being cool by constantly trying to pull the microphone cord out while Warrel was singing. :err:

Afterwards, we waited and waited and waited for the boys to come out.
I bothered Isabel on the phone, a person I've never talked to, I immediately began throwing orders at her like we were old friends. :lol:

And for the record young ladies, when strange older men give you things it means they want sex. Yes miss it is true. :p

Finally, we just walked in the back where Warrel and Jim were getting things ready ( well Jim was, Warrel just hung out ).
Poor Jim kept trying to get Warrel to do stuff, but he just talked to everyone.

And for the record, an observation here.
Jim is the Brian Fantana of Nevermore, he is the stylish one. He has the coolest clothes...and knows how to wear them.

I would have hung out longer after the show and hunted you guys down but unfortunetly, my buddy who I was with wanted to get the fuck out of there. Pisses me off.....he tried getting me to leave before Narcosynthesis. What in the fuck? I know how late it is, I've been up since 5:00 A.M. too but there is no way in hell I'm going to miss a single song. I have waited aa long time to see Nevermore live and not a single person was going to fuck it up for me.

He pulled that shit on me during Ozzfest too. I know, it's Ozzfest and Ozzy is horrendous now but shit, I felt really bad leaving only two songs into Ozzy's set. I think the Nevermore show was the last time I go to a show with him.

DreamNeonBlack said:
Jim is the Brian Fantana of Nevermore, he is the stylish one. He has the coolest clothes...and knows how to wear them.

I'll be the judge of that Dan. Men should not discuss other men's clothes and
fashion styles mmmK?

(Although you're right, he does have nice clothes, but I have no complaints about any memebr's clothes, so far I give 2 thumbs up
for each and every one)

BTW, great review Dan, you made me "lol" so many times for me to even quote you.... :lol:
Always a pleasure to read your reviews , friend! :)
Glad you guys had a great time!!! I wish I was there!!!
I can't believe you guys have no pictures, but for this great review you are forgiven :p :loco:

Dead_Lioness said:
I'll be the judge of that Dan. Men should not discuss other men's clothes and
fashion styles mmmK?

(Although you're right, he does have nice clothes, but I have no complaints about any memebr's clothes, so far I give 2 thumbs up
for each and every one)

BTW, great review Dan, you made me "lol" so many times for me to even quote you.... :lol:
Always a pleasure to read your reviews , friend! :)
Glad you guys had a great time!!! I wish I was there!!!
I can't believe you guys have no pictures, but for this great review you are forgiven :p :loco:

Glad you liked my review, there is still more to come.

I'm secure enough in my manhood to tlak about how spiffy Jim's clothes are.
And yes, they all do dress cool as hell.

I have a few photos, nothing of the show because none of us thought we could bring cameras. I'm bummed myself.
I didn't want to leave my camera in the Jeep seeing as how it did not have any locks. What good is a lock on a convertable anyway?

I don't understand why there would be technical problems when a band is filming for a DVD. Wouldnt everyone involved in the technical aspects of a concert make sure that things work properly? I'm not criticizing the band; they must feel frustrated.

Devy_Metal said:
I don't understand why there would be technical problems when a band is filming for a DVD. Wouldnt everyone involved in the technical aspects of a concert make sure that things work properly? I'm not criticizing the band; they must feel frustrated.

One would think everything would have been triple checked but...

The intro didn't work and Jim had constant problems with his bass rig.

What you need to understand is that there is so much taht can go wrong. For instance when i was filming my ass scratching dvd (which is still in the works, in case you fans out there were wondering) there were many technical difficulties even though we double checked everything.

I should have explained that the alarm on my jeep is Proximity... is some guy was to come and cut the soft top, it would automatically go off.

But i guess any convertable is going to have trouble.

So, After the show we made our way to the hotel.

Everyone was nasty and drenched in sweat. I decided to shower, Will of course was on the net. Russell had to get a real early flight out so he went right to sleep.

After Russell left Will departed and finally Tyler, leaving me to mill around all by myself for a few hours. I walked up and down the road for a bit to see if there was anything to do in the area. my findings?
NOTHING! it was hotel after hotel.

I went back and did some laundry, watched a little TV and sat out by the pool.

3:30 am rolled around real early, so I headed out to the Airport for the long journey home.