Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

WhiteBeastofWotan

Apostitutes!
May 22, 2003
Philly
Visit site
fuck! i have a rat dissection practical in a half hour, i've been studying for the last fucking hour, but there is still a lot of crap that i don't know because we aren't allowed to take the fucking lab books out of the class room, but i can't go into the classroom, because people are taking the fucking practical!! so i can't find out the stuff i don't know, so i'm fucking freaking out, this is going to be like 20% of my grade, and theres a good chance i might fucking fail it...
I tried throwing my book and punching a locker, but both only calmed my nerves for like 5 seconds
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK!

*end vent*

Wolftribe said:
if anyone cares... i ended up getting a 78% on the practical.. which is okay
Ha that sucks dude I remember on my cat dissection practical I hadn't studied almost anything... So there were 41 questions and I knew about 15 of them and I guessed on the rest and ended up getting a 39 out of 41. That's when I first knew that Satan isn't a heartless bastard and cares about his followers.

Guerrilla said:
Ha that sucks dude I remember on my cat dissection practical I hadn't studied almost anything... So there were 41 questions and I knew about 15 of them and I guessed on the rest and ended up getting a 39 out of 41. That's when I first knew that Satan isn't a heartless bastard and cares about his followers.
hahaha
stuff like that has happened to me didn't know there was a science test until 5 minutes before it got a 100 somehow