OT: A rant about my shitty residence and the fucktards who run it

MajestikMøøse

Membrum virile
Jul 28, 2003
Not Siberia
<rant>

So, I'm perfectly happy (well, thats a bit of an overstatement) reading though my physics notes trying to figure out what the fuck was the concept that blew over my head in class, and then I hear a knocking on the door out in the living room. There is a Residence Life... Person at my door handing me this "Check-out inspection" notice. Since my old roomate moved out they need to conduct a cleanliness inspection so that the apartment is all clean for the next resident... and if it isn't clean, they will automatically clean it at my expense of $20 an hour for however long it takes them to clean the apartment. the thing is, my roomate has already moved out, and I am here on my own. Thus, I am faced with this task of cleaning out my apartment spic and span for this inspection... TOMORROW. Normally I would be pissed, but in actuality I am pissed^fuck (pissed to the power of fuck pissed.) . You see, I am supposed to be given 24 hours notice before any entry is made upon my unit, but, they gave me this notice at 10pm... I mean... what the fuck. They are obviously not coming in at 10pm tomorrow night to inspect the apartment, so this is an illegal inspection... if they plan on doing it tomorrow as they so inform me.

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!!!!!!!!?

</rant>

Its things like this that make me go fucking insane.... I intended to go to bed an hour ago but then this happened... DIE!!!

FUCK!
CUNT!
JESUS CHRIST BASTARD SON OF THE RAPED VIRGIN MARY!!!

Yah don't let em in until 10pm. Like Pyrus said too, make sure you're drunk when they go there, but make sure it's clean so you don't get in shit. Or just have the place totally spic and span, but leave a bunch of pot, and drug paraphanelia out(bong, pipe, papes, scale, scissors, etc)....:D

well, i think the drugs would get me evicted, but drug paraphanilia... well, according to the store that I get them at, they're called "tobacco bongs"

"tobacco bongs". :lol:

I love that fucking shit! At one of the stores in my wonderful downtown that sells(among other shady items) all the t-shirts, flags, patches, Docs, and bongs/pipes, they are "For tobacco use only". I mean, who really looks at that sign and says to themselves "oh man, these are those tobacco bongs. I guess I should go somehwere else to get my marijuana bongs". :lol: FOOLS!

Naive people rule! I mean, they're so good for laughs

okay... I got them to postpone it until tomorrow... but they INISTED, that they delivered that notice me at noon yesterday... and also insisted "I'm not lying"

the fuck they were. I remember getting that at 10pm last night...

fuken das bitch avec panzershreck en da ass....