Never gave myself a proper introduction/misanthropic rant thread

Craysh3

Bathrobed Architect
Dec 17, 2008
Hello one and all,

I've been posting and browsing around a little bit, and am feeling like too much of a creeper right now by looking at everyones tits/asses/bellies without introducing myself formally, and then shortly afterwards resuming my continuous and relentless acts of voyeurism...

I'm Yoav, I hail from Israel, born and raised, but have been living in the dreary giant ice cube known as Ontario, Canada for the past decade. I'm barely legal at 18 years of age, and still don't understand why people around here like cats so much. Been playing guitar for the past 4 and a half years, and have been studying audio production/engineering for bout 7 months now and have been doing live sound around small clubs in Toronto for a little bit now.

Onwards to my introductory <rant>

Whoever's hair around here isn't shoulderlength or longer needs to fuck off for a while and grow it (yes max, that means you too...) If you had awesome long hair, and cut it off, fuck you, and shame on you! You should meet some people on chemo and then appreciate the gravity of what you've done (or undone, to be more specific) and then promptly jump off the nearest visible void. If you can't grow it, well... Staple some pubes onto your head, at least.

Onto the pure fuck(s) -

Fuck digital recording and DAW's in general.
Fuck scene kids (a given, but still feel compelled to mention it).
Fuck salt and vinegar, ketchup chips, and dill/pickle of course...
Fuck pumpernickel bread BIG TIME.
Fuck Yahoo news, their material is utter offal.
Fuck TV (including satellite/digital cable, its 500-1000 extra channels of more shit and/or nothing to watch)
Fuck Yamaha and Squire guitars and any fender knockoffs for that matter.
Fuck Apple (the company, not the fruit)

</rant>

I gotta head out to finish a project on Logic (fuckin macs and daw's) on a buddy's computer, so I think that's all the important stuff, and besides all that, so far I love all of you guys, you're all an awesome bunch, especially Isabel, Cara, Karen, both Kevins, Max, Neal, Jen, and Azal, I know we have our differences, but you're a sexy beast, so I can't stay mad at you.

Nevermore or Death! :kickass::Smokedev:

18 years of age

Whoever's hair around here isn't shoulderlength or longer needs to fuck off for a while and grow it (yes max, that means you too...) If you had awesome long hair, and cut it off, fuck you, and shame on you! You should meet some people on chemo and then appreciate the gravity of what you've done (or undone, to be more specific) and then promptly jump off the nearest visible void. If you can't grow it, well... Staple some pubes onto your head, at least.

At least you act like your age.

If you had awesome long hair, and cut it off, fuck you, and shame on you! You should meet some people on chemo and then appreciate the gravity of what you've done (or undone, to be more specific) and then promptly jump off the nearest visible void.

What a cunt.

Cutting my hair was probably the best desicion I've ever made in my life and I only regret growing it out in the first place.

I've seen you post decent music, which is in short supply around hear, so I'll leave you be.
(yes max, that means you too...) If you had awesome long hair, and cut it off, fuck you, and shame on you!
Before!
l_e3cd0fb784f3f6fd0577c7e493e64ade.jpg

After!
l_ea1e5b49bec18cabfd8d33f906c92241.jpg

Fuck you, I'm still awesome!

oh shit, sorry will, forgot to put you in the special peoples' list. I love you too man, don't fret yourself over it.

@calamitas: People around here spend this server's bandwidth on the reverence of cats, tits, and tentacle rape (by c'thulu, no less)... I didn't feel any less productive creating this thread.

Var, I actually shat my pants a little from laughter when I saw your comment. That made my day. Dead serious.

I think I liked you more before you gave us insight into your personality, but I am plenty guilty of shooting off my opinionated mouth here myself, so...whatever.

At least you had a good awesome people list.

No one should accept a new guy's awesome list, flattery isn't the way into the board's graces. Isabel is obviously in heat and can't help it.