Anyone want to read a rant?

mayhemchrist

Nihilist Messiah
Hey everybody, I'm a metal head from the great frozen wastes of Canada...and for my introduction, I'd like to fucking rant about something that really, really pisses me off...

To All You MOTHER FUCKING haters: this goes out to anyone that bitches about nu-metal, FUCK YOU! I hate that word...nu-metal doesn't exist! It's all fucking metal people...Coal Chamber to Cannibal Corpse, Korn to Kataclysm (fuck off if I spelled it wrong), Slipknot to fucking Slayer it's all heavy, it's all metal, and it's all A HELL of a lot better than the shit that they play on the radio. I'm talking to people who are going to try to boo Devil Driver off stage during the Opeth tour...fuck it, Devil Driver are awsome, Opeth are fucking amazing, I love them both, why can't you take your head out of your ass and stop being so fucking elite...would you rather listen to Linkin Park or fucking N'Sync?! THINK ABOUT IT! I'm not telling you to all go out and start listening to anything and everything heavy...that's what I do, fuck, In one month I saw Chimaira, Soilwork and fucking Evanescence...In the same week I bought Superjoint Ritual and A Perfect Circle...I love heavy music with all my heart, I'm a fucking metal head until fucking death and I will continue to listen to anything and everything heavy that I can get my grubby little fucking hands on...and maybe a lot of you should think about what the world would be like without the more radio friendly metal? you'd have to listen to fucking hip hop and R&B flowing out of every goddamn car! you've got it lucky, sure, I'll admit, Linkin Park is pretty fucking bad, but it's better than 70 percent of music out there right now.

So that's my fucking rant, enjoy, and think.

PS. I'm going to be at the Opeth, DevilDriver concert in Toronto...and I'm gonna have a belly full of about a 26er of Canadian Rye...and I swear, I hear one person heckle or boo Devil Driver, I will personally throw your ass into the mosh pit and teach you a lesson using my 300lbs ass...have a nice day :D

im agree with you that is all heavy but... still come on man its not the same metal you can't compare a band like
Linkin Park or slipknot to good old bands like iron maiden and manowar.
u right they all hevey but still...
don't get me wrong i hate when people categorys bands,but still all this new shit is not compare to the true old metal,so what if its heavy its not sound the same
and i love some of the new stuff.
everyone knows how to recognize nu-metal,its a fact.
anyway everyone has different opinion about it,i think this way u think that way,but what the hell its all good music!

im definitely agree with u that opeth is an amazing band!

welcome...

well dude, thats a pretty scary rant you have there, i'm so glad i listen to anything n everything n i'm all the way over in the UK! i never categorise music except into "like" "love" and "never while i'm still breathing" lol

bt yeah

kisses n pixiedust