The rant thread

Well, My boss owes me around $1500 (which in brazilian money, is worth 2 to 3 months of bills) and he always has an excuse for not paying me, while his daughter travels to Canada, USA, has a boob job, he buys a new Honda CRV and a $6000 cranesong hedd (or whatever it costs). He never signs contracts with clients, and i always get screwed up. I was stupid enough to not graduate 6 years ago, and now i am struggling as fuck to finish 2 disciplines. To be worse, there's absolutely no job i can get atm besides staying on here, not being paid and working like a horse. And with 2 to 3 months of late bills :/

No replies here, all you can do is rant about shit. It helps to get it out. Me first..

Started an assignment way too late. Had other work, didn't realise how big it is. And its a group assignment. Holy shit one guy is still off getting high, having done NO work. He's a cool guy and all but omg ffs.

I spent Friday from 10am to 8pm working on this shit. I spent today from noon til now working on it, and I have so much to go still its not funny. Its due on Tuesday, but I'm out of the house 6am-10pm tomorrow. I'm not going to sleep tonight and probably not tomorrow night either. Jesus fucking chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiist.

And it's not some braindead assignment, its complex fucking code. I'm currently looking at 1200 lines of code (not much for some) that I've written in the last 2 days and is NOT FUCKIN COOPERATING. It's not even giving an error message. It just STOPS WORKING. And only sometimes. I can do the EXACT SAME THING twice in a row, and once it'll work and once it won't. What the fuccccccccccccccccccck.

Rant over, your turn.

Assignment done.
Approx 30 hours spent over 3 days while going to uni full time during one day and working two jobs. Getting up in 4 hours. Thank fuck.. I just hope everyone else's is worse than ours.

Fat guy in ford station wagon cuts me off, then again at the next set of lights. I wouldn't mind except for the fact that he was fat and was driving a ford station wagon. So i beeped at him. He then spent the next two minutes at the lights flipping me off and yelling out his window. I smiled and waved. So much reward for so little effort.

So we're going to move to another flat, contract says first july, no problem, so the
flat is empty at the moment and has to get renovated but the landlord says "the contract
says first july-no way you could get in there before".
It's an empty flat, we said that we would give him some money just that we could renovate
the flat and move into it on the 3rd july (we're going to need at least one weekend to renovate)
so, now we have to renovate from first to 4th july and move on the 10th and have to pay a half
month for our old flat-sucks!!!

And my girl didn't get the permittion for the university she wanted to go to (still has the permittion
for another nice one, but damn) so no ultra lucky sex for me this evening...

I never have enough time to myself... which is kinda ironic, considering I am currently unemployed. So much shit to do, so little time. A;; I want to do is work on some music, but things get in the way. Sometimes I wish we had a 36 hour day!

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

loudnoises.jpg