The rant thread

Morgan C

MAX LOUD PRESETS¯\(°_o)/¯
Apr 23, 2008
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
No replies here, all you can do is rant about shit. It helps to get it out. Me first..

Started an assignment way too late. Had other work, didn't realise how big it is. And its a group assignment. Holy shit one guy is still off getting high, having done NO work. He's a cool guy and all but omg ffs.

I spent Friday from 10am to 8pm working on this shit. I spent today from noon til now working on it, and I have so much to go still its not funny. Its due on Tuesday, but I'm out of the house 6am-10pm tomorrow. I'm not going to sleep tonight and probably not tomorrow night either. Jesus fucking chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiist.

And it's not some braindead assignment, its complex fucking code. I'm currently looking at 1200 lines of code (not much for some) that I've written in the last 2 days and is NOT FUCKIN COOPERATING. It's not even giving an error message. It just STOPS WORKING. And only sometimes. I can do the EXACT SAME THING twice in a row, and once it'll work and once it won't. What the fuccccccccccccccccccck.

Rant over, your turn.

Sucks for you Morgan :/

GODDAMN, THAT SOILWORK SHOW IN MONTREAL ON JULY 18 IS 18+. FFFFFFUUUUUUUUU-
I'm broke but I was so psyched to go see them. :erk:

Rant over, your turn. :)

I feel for you Morgan, being surrounded by lazy dipshits on a daily basis is a royal PITA.

Whats even worse is when they start trying to give you lectures on shit that they know nothing about and you've spent time learning.

Öwen;9125890 said:
I feel for you Morgan, being surrounded by lazy dipshits on a daily basis is a royal PITA.

Whats even worse is when they start trying to give you lectures on shit that they know nothing about and you've spent time learning.

Goddammit Owen, morgan said no replies allowed, just rants! I hate when people do whatever they feel like even when told not to!

/rant

I have a sudden dislike for certain pedantic Spanishy types telling me what to do then doing it themselves anyway :heh:

I got some...
What's with this girl
Why doesn't that other chick wanna smash
Why is my car fucked.
Why can't I find a fucking job
Why is there no food fuckin ANYWHERE.
I needa haircut already and it's not even been a month.
Why the fuck do my gym shorts ALWAYS smell like shit. Even if I don't go anywhere in em
I hate having contacts, I have the worst eyesight of anyone I've ever met. Why me.
Why am I pastey as shit.
Why the fuck have I been blasting kiss 108fm (Ale ale jandro...etc.)
Why won't my guitar stay the fuck in tune.

[rant]
FAT CHICKS.
FUCKING GOD DAMNED MOTHERFUCKING FAT CHICKS.
THEY'RE ALWAYS EITHER TOO OVER-BEARING, NICE, MEAN, OR THE LATTER OF THE THREE.
STUPID FUCKING JELLY-ROLL EATIN' FUCKING COWS HAVE THE BALLS TO BITCH/GET DEPRESSED ABOUT BEING FAT CONSTANTLY, TOO. IF YOU'RE UNHAPPY, HIT THE FUCKING GYM YOU 250LB SACK OF FUCKING SHAME. THERE IS CERTAINLY NO ONE STOPPING YOU.

Fat chicks are another way of saying EYE SORE.
If you bake them, FAT CHICKS WILL COME.
Don't diss on donuts, YOU WILL BE EATEN ALIVE.
If you insist on insulting one fat chick, you must INSULT THEM ALL. THEY WILL DOGPILE AND SMOTHER YOU TO DEATH.
[/rant]

On the other hand, this is the best idea for a thread ever :D

[rant]
FAT CHICKS.
FUCKING GOD DAMNED MOTHERFUCKING FAT CHICKS.
THEY'RE ALWAYS EITHER TOO OVER-BEARING, NICE, MEAN, OR THE LATTER OF THE THREE.
STUPID FUCKING JELLY-ROLL EATIN' FUCKING COWS HAVE THE BALLS TO BITCH/GET DEPRESSED ABOUT BEING FAT CONSTANTLY, TOO. IF YOU'RE UNHAPPY, HIT THE FUCKING GYM YOU 250LB SACK OF FUCKING SHAME. THERE IS CERTAINLY NO ONE STOPPING YOU.

Fat chicks are another way of saying EYE SORE.
If you bake them, FAT CHICKS WILL COME.
Don't diss on donuts, YOU WILL BE EATEN ALIVE.
If you insist on insulting one fat chick, you must INSULT THEM ALL. THEY WILL DOGPILE AND SMOTHER YOU TO DEATH.
[/rant]

On the other hand, this is the best idea for a thread ever :D

Best Rant so far, hands down