The rant thread

Fucking people who expects so much, get more than they deserve and instead of a thank you, they ask/ expect more from you!
I've copped this shit from my own family members even, and last night I think I had a mini meltdown!
I'm really over not being able to do shit I WANT because I'm always too busy satisfying someone elses bullshit needs. I need to record guitars for my album, so fuck everyone else, it's me time mother fucker!

Times to TAKE OUT THE TRASH!

(This thread is awesome btw)

Was driving to work on Sunday morning through really, really heavy rain, when suddenly - passing a roadworks site on the Autobahn - the wiper on the driver's side disengaged and flew off. Consequently I had to turn the wipers completely off, to keep the abandoned mounting from scratching my windshield to hell and back. FML.

Trying to find a band to play in that doesn't suck seems as difficult as being a dude fucking without a dick.

Constant shit like "hey I'm some douche bag kid that want's to sound like Miss May I or Acacia Strain."
Or "hey I'm a 50 year old guy who is going through a midlife crisis, I think I'm good enough to do this. I would like to do some twangy old school country shit."

Get fucked, how about throwing some musicians together and writing whatever comes about you fucking twat.

For the last two weeks my internet has been iffy, the last 2 days it's been fucking awful. I have 'internet' around 50% of the time, and when I have it it's at dial-up rates, and cuts out every 30 seconds or so. I can't even load a page with pictures properly before it fucks up, I have to refresh every page 3-4 times to get it to load and downloads cut out before they're finished EVERY SINGLE TIME. Farrrrrrrrrrrk.

Last song of my band's demo to work on, and I can't get this fucking mix to work! Despite having the exact same fucking settings as the other songs, it just doesn't sound nearly as good. It's beyond me. Everything lacks punch.

you know what pisses me off .....

Assholes that have more money then god and buy all the great vintage and quality gear and drive up the price, but cant play PANAMA by Van Halen.....

This is just fucking retarded, YOU DONT DESERVE THAT GEAR!! LEARN TO PLAY YOUR INSTRUMENT OLD MAN!!

White JTM45 with matching cab
JBones Lynch Skeleton Guitar
Franken Strat

uggghhhh ...

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds like all the old farts in the local music stores trying to play ......

FUCKING BASEMENT EDDIES I CALL THEM

They buy all the VH gear to emulate his toanzz and hog all the 5150's they recently switch to the 5150 III thus causing me to not find any good youtube reviews but the 1 jillionth panama rendition

i'm so fucking ANNOYED by the music scene in my area.
everybody is stubborn as fuck, they really have that "no blastbeats = no music" thing going on.

i'm trying hard to find a drummer for my new project....songs are in the vein of nevermore/arch enemy/soilwork/in flames, but with clean and strong female vocals on top. i used to be in another band with this woman, and her voice is just mindblowing. the songs are turning out great, too, i'm constantly writing new shit and every song becomes better than the previous one.

so WHY THE FLYING FUCK is it impossible to find a decent drummer over here????? i know shitloads of drummers, but they all got this abovementioned mentality thing going on.
this is really getting on my nerves. stubborn fuckers.

The fucking scroll ball on my mighty mouse just stopped working on scrolling up, scrolls horizontally and down fine... not up. Happened the SAME thing to my mums mighty mouse that she got with her iMac... Fucking Great! Now navigate through the fucking arrange window by grabbing the bar yay -_-