another drummer rant

Way to difficult that way around... just tell the drummer you've changed the bandname! :lol:

Ahahahahaha :lol:

But srsly, how immature is your drummer? I've experienced some kind of drummers, but I think this one is a problem of personality^^
Maybe it's just the drums that attract a lot of persons of that kind, specificly in metal...like "yeah I'm totaly into this instrument, because it's cool, I can beat shit up and take my shirt of, party hard!!!..yeah, I also get all the chicks :dopey:"

I know one drummer who's really laid back but professional, and also a cool guy who knows about music theory...but he's hyperactive like noone I've ever met before, I guess I know why he got a drumkit when he was a kit :lol:

but yeah, the behavior of your drummer sucks hard....

Add the sound of a bad out of tune guitarist with a metal pick, palm muting on the a string to this picture.

squelchycicadaballs.JPG

That is all.

funniest thread ever lol

I have problems with everyone, but drummers...my last one used the band's name to fuck fugly chicks. It is not bad to fuck chicks (even if they're fugly), but when he started to tell her lies about the band - and they would tell everybody else - that sucked.