Nevermore / St.Pat's rant

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
fucking hell-------!
I've been looking forward to this nivermore gig for months now....I knew it's in March, but I didn't care about the actual date until not too long ago...after all there was still time...knowing that it's somewhen later inMarch was enough.

but it's on fucking Paddy's day!
who the fuck came up with that retarded idea!
That's fucking shite!
I'll be in the pub on the 17th of course, can't go to the Nevermore/Symphony X concert, that's fucking bollickS!

AAAAARRRRGGHHH!

Just go to the gig.
The pub will still be there the next day, but Nevermore aren't gonna be back the next day.

I've been looking forward to see Nevermore 2-3 weeks ago... And they didnt play... -.-

You irish, Lasse? :loco:

Sorry to hear that. I'll tell you afterwards how ubergreat the show was... :Smokedev:

I actually had a somewhat similar experience with the date, also knew it was in March but thought it was the week after and took the complete week off from work (because Trans-Siberian Orchestra plays on the 23rd and I thought that two concerts in the middle of the week would be hard on my condition with getting up early for work). Then recently I found out that the Nevermore gig is on the 17th. But whatever, holidays is always good!

yeah, just found out about the tour too. expensive as fuck (34 euro or something), but fuck it, nevermore slays.

The tour was in Vienna yesterday.
Was awesome as fuck, even the sound was better than usual in that venue.
played about 60mins, but symphony x had to skip the last song for some time issues
mercenary was awesome too
didn't know that there was a woman playing bass for NM on that tour because their players was in hospital, so I was quite surprised when they entered the stage :D
Warrel didn't sound sick or drunk too me too
I only paid 30€ for the ticket & I am attending a paddies party next week.
sorry to hear about the bad timing Lasse

fucking hell-------!
I've been looking forward to this nivermore gig for months now....I knew it's in March, but I didn't care about the actual date until not too long ago...after all there was still time...knowing that it's somewhen later inMarch was enough.

but it's on fucking Paddy's day!
who the fuck came up with that retarded idea!
That's fucking shite!
I'll be in the pub on the 17th of course, can't go to the Nevermore/Symphony X concert, that's fucking bollickS!

AAAAARRRRGGHHH!

Ich bin am 17. da, ich sag dir wie es war :D.

Seriously, it's fucken amateur night. I'm at work in SF right now and there are all these rich white Peninsula transplants wearing green. They get off by calling people from Oakland and Concord "the Bridge and Tunnel Crowd." So St. Patty's Day is their big party night and they all dress up in green and "go wild" and show off how great they are.

What a bunch of pussies. I drank more at lunch last Tuesday than these people drank their whole lives.