the self-stereotyping thread-

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
Yeah,for those of you wondering what the fuck I'm talking about...well,all you have to do is stereotype your own ranting and posting styles the way you think others would....like how if someone's pissed at you and they log off then post as you unregistered and talk lots of shit,except you don't have to be as demeaning,lol.I'm bored and I'd actually like to see what ppl would come up with.Okay,here's mine-
[darkspot rambling]
fuck organized religion!!!...rant,rant,rant...my parents suck!!!... rant, rant,rant...I don't believe in god!!!....rant,rant,rant...fuck bible-thumprers!!!... rant, rant, rant... Amos!!!... rant, rant, rant...Nevermore rules!!!...rant,rant,rant...rap music sucks!!!... fuck,fuck,fuck...fuck whiggers...I hate people!!!... rant, rant, rant... random mumblings...I hate myself...rant,rant,rant...I hate Kurt Cobain,too... rant, rant, rant... LAYNE STALEY!!!... rant, rant, rant...NEVERMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I can't play the drums...I have to move to Seattle...rant,rant,rant...I hate Maryland,but I want Nevermore to do a concert here...rant,rant,rant...
[/darkspot rambling]

M'kay... this is probably what mine would be like....

Chat, chat, chat... pointless word, WHEEEEEEEE, pointless sentence, mention of my hatred of Linkin Park meaningless complaint.... I'm Darkspot's friend!... meaningless complaint, I hate the Catholic church, Priests like little boys... FLAME, meaningless comment, I'm Darkspot's friend! meaningless bitching, Darkspot's mom is fucked up... WHEEEEE blah...FLAME, I threatened to fuck a cat... HATE ME, I'M 14!... a bunch of laffies -----> :lol:
mention of illegal drugs, some ledmag laughter (hahjhajahajajakjha) flame, flame, flame, some comments on how much I suck... random conversation with people... WHEEEE, duuuuude, some comment on how America is going to Hell in a handbasket, mention of Nevermore

*random comment
*bad joke
*random comment
*weird picture
*CDD suffering
*laffies
*random comment
*CDD suffering
*changing avatar to guerillas
*random comment
*weird picture
*flaming
*showing signs of ignorance
*CDD suffering
etc etc

I'm gonna break the rules here a little bit because when I read the title, I thought to myself: "wow, this si exactly what I was thinking about on the bus today simply because I was THAT bored".
I'm just going to outline what I think people when they see me. You know, if they were to say who they saw on the bus for example, because i'm always on one(4 a day actually, but who's counting?).

"Some long haired, head phone wearing, angry, black clothes wearing, heavy metal jerkhole type".

I see the looks they give me. Especially after wrestling practise and i'm all cruddy looking and my hair is fucked up as all hell.

Well while i'm here, I might as well do what was actualy requested.

"blah blah blah....i hate everyone.....no one likes me.........blah blah blah.........i hate my friends.....hate hate hate......i'm bored!........blah blah blah...........the whole world is filled with idiots.........rage rage rage.......metal is god...........god does not exist..........rant rant rant........mormons should are a bunch of cunts and should be crucified upside down.......if you odn't like metal then don't listen to it.......blah blah blah.........my brothers are pricks..........hate hate hate............"

"blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah"
Come on, do I ever talk about anything important?

a guy...
well guys, I'm moving. I'll try to check in if I can!

(a year later)

Hi guys, I'm back....who are all of you??

a guy at any other time:

ok i'll give this a try:

....blah blah blah......NO!......dammit.......dooms march is OOONNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!...........clink clink clink(devilsticks)......clink clink clink OOWWWWW!.........veektar......little franceesco.....blah blah blah.....one fucked up motherfucker........blah blah blah.......sheeee-yat!......dum dee dum dum dum.....nevermore rule.........*weird noises projecting out of my mouth*.....blah blah blah.......veektar franceesco goanzalez tayler rodreegez III poncho spirelli IV esquire......blah blah blah.......yes i already did that.......how should i know?.........i hate doing this SO much.......all i do is wait...blah blah blah....what do we need......blah blah blah......dammit.......i need to go to bed, that means i have to turn the light off......blah blah blah.....

Yes,I think my self-stereotyping thread is brilliant as well*beams*[/pompous asshole mode]
How are you enjoying In Memory,Amos?I put some songs from it on the copy of DNB that I burned you,I believe."In Memory" is my favorite one.