the bitching thread

Originally posted by Soultorn
Stupid girls piss me off.

Lack of brain usage on a girls behalf is just irritating. Especially if they are hot. You can't even have a conversation.
It's sad.

:lol: Man I gotta agree with ya, people are so fucking shallow I can't even beleive it :lol:

I fucking hate people that think they are always right and have a ''holier than thou'' attitude. I have a friend (my ''best'' friend :rolleyes: ) and the only thing that pisses me off about her is the ''i'm always right attitude'' she's very cool and all but I can't stand people that have that attitude :mad:

I hate that I don't have a way of travelling long distances in an incredibly short amount of time. I hate political correctness. I hate that 13 year old kids dress like hookers and gang members and are hal fof them on drugs. I hate taxes. I hate death metal fans who are so new to any kind of metal that they think Iron Maiden is a hair band, and Dying Fetus is what metal is supposed to sound like. I hate race-baiting, high-taxing, class-warfare using liberal democrats. I hate long-winded posts...oops.

I hate that I slept 18 hours and then drank, now my daily rhythm is even more fucked up than it was before sleeping. I hate that my mom stresses up to make a "good christmas" to me, even though I don't give a shit about the whole damn holiday. I hate close-minded metal fans, who speak shit about bands because they sell. I hate idiot people who can't think with their own brain. I hate conservative right-wing pricks who think all that social welfare does is make failing people prosper. I hate myself for being such a lazy cynical fuck who is up at 5.44 AM and types into this kind of thread.

i hate having to write fucking papers today. i hate vague openended assignments. i hate that its sunday. i hate that tomorrow is monday. i hate that i have to study with some chick tomorrow. why should i be punished for doing well in the class? i hate that my teachers dont realize this is college, not high school, and that you are supposed to let the people with A averages skip the final. on the bright side (there is a bright side) Hammerfall rules.

ARGH!! I hate spoiling my original plans, because I have to plan and do an interview (I love making interviews though), when the bandmembers dont call!!!!

Last up was Aurora Borealis...

PS. Tim Yeung is amazing behind the skins!!!

Dammit! Yesterday I played football for 3 hours in the cold. My team was distinguished by not wearing hats, so now I'm sore AND sneezy!

To top it off, I don't have enough $$ to go down to the sports bar and watch the WWE pay per view!

~Sh0k~

I think I'm a-ok...when you're down, what you need is happy power metal. Or maybe the appropriate Blind Guardian song, like Script for My Requiem or Mirror Mirror.

Im fed up with the damn holiday already, Its depressing, If santa was real he'd squeeze his fat ass down that chimney and make it all get over with faster for me:(

Ah yes... a good tune, a fine beverage, or perhaps just a quiet walk on a brisk Winter morn (or eve). With so many wonderous and glorious things, who could ever be angry?

I know there are a few who still could...

Well.....I to think that life sux......it could be a lot batter....but is not.....and that sux.......
I hate have to work to my boss get rich and I will stay poor forever.....FUCK!

and I hate racist peaple.....I post on the lost souls domain forum....and ( im brazilian e I dont speak english very well)

and a lot of racist from that forum trash me becose of grammar errors in my posts.........and some times a post things from undergournd brazilian bands and they trash to sayign that here in brazil there is only monkies.THAT REALY PISSS ME OFFFF!!!

im capeble of killing someone if they say somethign like that at my face.........I very proud of my roots!!!!

do fuck all the racist!!!!!!!

I have other stuff to bitch about. I live in Pennsylvania(30 miles from State College, where Penn State U. is located) and all I read in the newspaper was about how Larry Johnson lost the Heisman, and they called it a popularity contest. Essentially, it is, but I mean, he got 2000 yards rushing against shitty teams! Carson Palmer(yes, I'm a So. Cal fan) got 3,000 passing against the TOUGHEST SCHEDULE(or at least one of) IN THE NATION! And they're bitching about some fucking running back that got 2000 yards not getting it? I mean shut the fuck up! The best man won it. I'm sure no one would have made a big stink about it had he been undefeated. Well actually, he was undefeated, as was USC's defense. It was the fucking special teams that fucked up a National Championship season. I think if USC played Miami, they would beat them.

I hate living in a city (Columbus OH) where all they can talk about is the Ohio State Fucking Buckeyes. I hope the Miami Hurricanes kick their fucking asses all over the Fiesta Bowl, up one side of the stadium, and then out through the fucking streets of Tempe, Arizona, and into the intensive care wards of Phoenix.
Aaaarrrrgh, I hate rap, but even more, I hate white guys who try to pretend that they are black. that is perhaps the worst thing.

I hope Miami kicks their asses too. They only got by with the hair on their nuts. And I also hate wiggers. Why is it that they get all the fucking women, yet disrespect their women, and still fucking have them. I'll never understand MOST(not all) women.

bodomite i love these bitching threads! im a miserable fuck! today i want to bitch about how i dont get enough special treatment. i dont think i should have to take finals or write final papers because this is my last semester and i have A averages. fuck having to do shit! i want special treatment. Also Im broke. This semester I had little time to work between classes and intership (you know, where you work for free!). I want some money. and a good party. does anybody know any good parties? i know, these are shallow complaints, but what am i going to do, pour my soul out on UM?