Bitching time

Soul of Ice

Rusted Angel
Jul 29, 2002
Yonkers
Visit site
Ok, i need to get all this out so bare with me if you can...

I hate my preppy ass boring as hell apprentice. He does not like the music I play on my show and he is not ready for stuff when he goes on the air, which pisses the hell out of me. I try to be nice to him and start a conversation going but half the time he has no clue what i am talking about, and we cant talk about the music because he does not know metal at all. He has not even heard of Dream Theater! How i got paired with him I have no clue. He is cramping my style too cause I cant be as stupid as I want to be with him around. I would much rather do my show solo.

I also hate when people dont fulfill on their promises. When people say they will do something I expect them to do something. If someone says they will give me a call, i want them to give me a call. If someone says they will hang out, i want them to hang out. I have grown to distrust people and their promises unless it is someone i know will fulfill them. I wont get let down as much then.

Stupid people - i dont know whether they are or not, but when they take time out of my day and waste my time and money or talk about irrelevant things, I just get a little ticked off. I hate my anthropology professor. He is such an anti-american, anti-capitalist, anti-religion, asshole who wastes classtime talking about his political agenda. If I didnt need the class for my possible minor I would have dropped that shit. Another thing a few days ago this ocurred in my school. Some people were "fasting for peace" they camped out infront of our library. I dont get it. How will that help bringing this war to an end?

People who know it all - I hate my west african teacher. He has devoted his life to his study and i can say firmly that he knows everything about west africa. But what what i dont like is the fact that he expects us to learn all of what he knows in 2 months when he has devoted most of his life to his studies, then he berates you for not knowing what he wants to hear. Like we are psychic or something.

suck ups - i will never ever do this. you know those people. this is pretty self explanitory.

insane amounts of work - read this book in a week for my class, write this paper, study for that midterm, make that presentation, write this composition. Read this boring chapter. UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING. I would do time management, if i had the time for it. There is just a constant amount of work, no break whatsoever.
AGH!!!

sorry for wasting your time if you read that all lol, i just needed to vent

now to make this post legitimate - Thank God i have my music and Symphony X to make everything better. :)

Ah I know what you mean.

The world is full of little shitheads, know it alls, snobs, wankers, bullies, anti-this anti-that..., ignorent, arogent, totaly thick, stupid, bitches, bimbos wierdo's.......... - sorry I could go on forever.

Its even worst here in Australia.

The first thing I would recommend is never to forget to look at the mirror. Look there and see yourself. Don't forget that you are not the center of the Earth. And don't say "I will never ever do this" , because there is a nice Russian proverb that is translated approximately like that:"Don't swear off beg and be in prison".