The Bitching Thread

i'm fatzo too .. i've been on the routine of lotz of drinkin' and weedyn' and eating junk food... and have fucked up myself badly... gained some pounds .. and i do not exercise in any way for more than 1 year and a half now...

i hate to be destroyed.

I lost about 40-50 pounds in a about a year and a few months keeping to a routine workout schedule. Problem is that it's mostly working for the arms and legs and my beer gut still stays...though it has gotten way smaller.

And I have about 2 dozen shirts in size xxl that are jusy lying in a basket...some cool ones too...but if I wear them now I'll look like a gangster.

Ohhhh hail weight lifting.

beergut is \m/

totally

by "normal" weight do you mean according to bmi?
I got 15 kilos left to lose to be really thin yet strong as I'm doing extenssive muscle workout apart from the aerobic.
according to bmi I'm 24.3 points which is considered normal weight
I still look rather chubby but i can fit in my old pants and now using the old belt and the shirts started hanging on me.

my only bitching here is I'm not losing weight fast enough...i wanna go buy those XS Simon Cowell t-shirts. maybe i'm watching "the biggest loser" a bit too much...people are losing there 9 kilos in 1-2 weeks while i need 6

holy crap. you ppl are just crazy about losing weight. like 6 kilos in 1-2 weeks? that´s kinda unhealthy i think. i´m like losing 2 kilos max in a month. and proud of that like hell ^^

actually it is healthy
it's not healthy when you're losing weight by starving yourself
I started a ballanced diet which i allow myself to break once a week(by eating something sweet or just eating out with friends)and plenty of exersize.

i do keep forgetting that the more your weight is the more you'll lose your first two weeks of diet...because first the body burns water and then fat and the heavier you are the more water you have.

judging by the last pics i saw of you...i wouldn't say you need to lose any weight...exersize is always good for you to keep in shape but you look hot
don't be anorexic

lol far away from anorexic. i eat everything i want (including lots of meat and a chocolate.. every day) and just hit the gym quite often. so don´t worry about me, i´m not starving myself or anything... even if i would be obsessed or something i never could starve myself. i just love eating toooo much ^^

mmm meat...proteins yum yum
I eat lots of meat but not fatty parts...builds my sexy muscles
I wish i could eat a chocolate everyday and be your size...quite frankly i used to eat tons and i stayed slim 63 kilo for 179 cm...but i was in the army and was on my feet nonstop for 20 hours a day, 5 days a week.i came home exhausted and sleep for 8 hours started developing bone fractures in my legs due to lack of sleep.the moment i moved to a desk job from 8:30 to 17:00 my legs miraculously healed but i also gained 10 kilos for eating the same thing but moving around a lot less...since then i gained about 5 kilos every year and a half...max weight was 87.5 kilos...that's pretty big.

Parents are going on a nice trip to France.. without me!! so now I"m stuck in the house and I can't go anywhere because I have to watch my lil bro.. -.- the air conditioner just broke..... :mad:

Parents are going on a nice trip to France.. without me!! so now I"m stuck in the house and I can't go anywhere because I have to watch my lil bro.. -.- the air conditioner just broke..... :mad:

you should have a party...give your brother something fun to do so he won't spill the beans to your folks...and voila you got yourself some happy parent free fun

corrupting the youth:rolleyes:

you should have a party...give your brother something fun to do so he won't spill the beans to your folks...and voila you got yourself some happy parent free fun

corrupting the youth:rolleyes:

Good idea.. however I doubt anyone would want to come to a party during the summer time with no air conditioner inside. Currently unable to buy a new one.