the bitching thread

bodomite

Your Executioner
Nov 23, 2001
yo mamas ass
Hello

I thought I would start a thread of pure bitching just complain or rant about things that piss you off! It can be anything!!!

Ill start off

God damn it I fucking hate punk music!!!! All the punk rockers who live in this area always talk shit about metal and how much it sucks... hahaha have these fuckers ever listened to their own music.... let me point out the flaws
1. none of the bands like like have a vocalist that can sing
2. the guitarests in these bands only can read TAB
3. All of the guitarests in these bands cannot play solos
4. Punk sucks

At least in metal people can actually play their god damn insturments, sing, and fucking read sheet music....

SO FUCK PUNK AND FUCK EVERYTHING IT STANDS FOR AND FUCK PUNK ROCKERS FUCK THEM ALL!!!
I would also o into why I hate rap but Ill save that rant for another day...... well go ahead people start your bitching!

You know, as much as I really love philosophy, sometimes I really fucking HATE IT with all of my soul!! Okay, so that's only at times like now when I have a huge paper due. I finally finished it but I'm still too tense to relax after writing it. Okay so mybitching isn't about philosophy, but more about the idea of homework... getting your work done by a deadline just to get it in on time regardless of quality from being able to take your time. :mad:

I'll look back on this tomorrow and wonder what the hell I was thinking...

~Sh0k~

hehehe I feel your pain... I just had cram for exams this week and it totally sucked.... and now that im on break i feel guilty for not doing homework.... its some wierd mental thing.

Thomas

Originally posted by bodomite
hehehe I feel your pain... I just had cram for exams this week and it totally sucked.... and now that im on break i feel guilty for not doing homework.... its some wierd mental thing.

Thomas

Yes, unfortunately I know that I will the same damned way as soon as the semester is done :mad:

And dangit - next week is final exams already!! :cry: I swear the semester JUST started! :cry:

~Sh0k~

Originally posted by Petethedrummer
i just had my last final exam today...and now im drujnk...but i passed uit~ i think \i kicked its adss

That would explain your typing abilities in this thread and in the Power Metal Poll thread :lol:

Congrats on finishing the semester - hopefully you passed all your courses!

~Sh0k~

God fucking forbid faggots!!! I really, really hate proud faggots!!!
The ones that wants to show the whole fucking world their sexuality, and walks around in public doing nasty shit on eachother... The ones all the girls admire for their "courage" to announce their tendencies.. The ones, that screams when a spider crosses their way... The ones who´s cutting hair of eachothers asses in order to better fulfill their duty in it.. The ones... Fuck it... THEM!!!!

Dig your true virtues you little girlies, or Im gonna make sure, with blood and even more of it, that you´ll never get a sexual life... Neither a homophobic or a hetero one...!

Post Scriptum: I also hate people, who hates me, just because my tolerence is beyond men acting like ultra feminine ladies, fucking eachothers asses!!!! BVADR!!! ROT IN PAIN FAGGOTS!!! DIE BY MY SWORD!! DIIIIIEEEEE!!!!

whoever said "i hate philosophy".... i dont know philosphy, but i sure hate when philosophy grads talk philosophy in casual conversation... especially the not-too-bright ones... i mean, big fucking deal, so you read a few books. anyone can do that. they just sort of "concept drop" (like name dropping, and equally impressive...)

god, i hate homework too... i have a couple more papers to write before im thru.

Well, my mother, step dad and I were to move into a new house. But the realtor added an additonal $1750 to the cost right after the loan whent through, so mom and stepdad fucking cancelled. So I still live on the same shitty street. :( And the neighborhood we were to move to, was a really fucking nice one.

Fucking Damn it! It sucks when you're hurt and no able to do something you like to do...like wrestle, and since my back's hurt, I can't wrestle at any tournaments or even practice right now...I HATE IT!!!

I hate commercial music, and the millions of sheep that listen whatever is fed to them by the corporations, be it Britney Spears, boy bands, or whatever. It doesn't matter that they've never written their own lyrics. It doesn't matter that they couldn't play their own instrument to save their lives. It doesn't matter that they lip sync on stage. All that matters is that they're pretty to look at, and their record companies have spent tons of money promoting them to the sheep. These people won't even consider listening to metal because they haven't seen it on MTV or heard it on the radio, but the day it does get played, they'll act like they've loved it all along. Fuck'em all, they're missing out on the real shit.

I hate people bitching about hating stuff
hence I hate you all and myself
plus I hate people who reply to this threads
hence I hate you all and myself