The RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE Thread

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
When I watched this video:

This was my face:

1212182560727.png

Seriously, wtf the fuck... HAIL MY GREATNESS FOR I CAN TURN FUCKING KNOBS. I mean ok, I recognize SOME techno DJ's have skills at what they do... all this tool is doing is messing with the EQ a bit and turning the volume knob up and down for 10 FUCKING MINUTES. I love to see his excellent use of the 10,000 dollar equipment. What is worse, there's a HUGE fucking crowd singing along and bobbing their head like they're totally into the music. Must be nice to be on a 12 hour ecstasy high. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE godamnit. I hate this bullshit, maybe it's just too early in the morning for me but, if anyone else can watch this and see these idiots, maybe you can sympathize. HEADPHONES + ROCKING BACK AND FORTH + 10MINUTE REPETITIVE SONG =/= TALENT/GOOD MUSIC.

EDIT: This fucker better be named DJ Pedro, because he looks like the guy from Nacho Libre.

Also, feel free to rant and rave about anything you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have holidays and still dont feel free.

Also, Delicious_Cake lost of a V/T wtf is up with that

EDIT: Oh and sometimes i enjoy certain styles related to techno, but that was pure bullshit indeed

Well, there's a lot of bad techno. And also, trance is much better imo. But there's all sorts of bad music around, that's what makes good music special. As for the fans - I mean jeez, look at the Slipknot fans =P

I also hate it when moskitos bite me on the balls - not only does it get itchy, but I also feel like it's some fck'd up fetish >.<

OK LISTEN IM REALLY UPSET NOW!!!!!WITHWHAT YOU ALL ARE SAYING

COMON YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THATS THE SATANIC SHIT RIGHT THERE,
IT WAS HYPNOTISING ME,COMON WE GOTTA ADDRESS THIS
IM SURE IT HAS SOME SORTA MINDCONTROL SHIT VALUE
DUMB TECHNO %*)&#

DUMB TECHNO %*)&#

Stop being retarded.

DUMB TECHNO %*)&#

HAHAHA lol this was hilarious. Surprised noone picked up the pun :lol:

Christians. It's impossible to discuss with them. One day, I was talking to one about how God created man and women (bullshit). I told her that men had just as many spines (if that's what it's called) as women, but according to her, they didn't. I even gave her links with pictures, explanations etc., but no.. I hope there will be a new Hitler-ish guy who will end the christians.