So I just called the police

deathstrike from hell

Deathstrike lambtron
Aug 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
On a saab in front of me throwing lit ciggarettes out of the window, 2 of which bounced on my car. no visible damage, but if one wouldve went under my ground effects and hit my radiator i couldve been fucked. i fucking hate people that litter.

[KOTNO]Narrot;6194104 said:
get a normal car and stop complaining ...

I'm not complaining. I just don't fucking like things on fire coming near combustible objects like my car. Not only that, but it's really disrespectful to the fucking environment. No wonder we banned smoking here in Ohio. If people aren't responsible enough to throw their cigarette butts out, then they shouldn't get to smoke in the first place.

And as for my car, it shouldn't matter if my car is modded or not. I do have ground effects for the front end, as do all grand ams (se 1 and higher ) and grand prixs.

do you street race or something because it seems pretty much a waste of money other wise.

I have before. I've taken my car to summit racing and norwalk strip, but it's very informal. I believe in using performance parts over aftermarket and oem's.
driving on uneven roads with potholes is very taxing on your car. getting better struts and suspension definately alleviates a LOT of the problems.

people buy stupid shit all the time (like the people buying cartons of ciggs). i'm just into my car.

Yes, because an 04 Grand Prix is such an expensive car and the chances of a cigarette thrown at your car causing your death aren't ridiculous.
You're a vagina.