So I got some great news today...

But Shmu, take into consideration age. How old are you compared to me? I mean at Will's age, I barely made 8$ an hour.

True , but the highest income here in Greece isn't more than 2000euros/month , i mean if you a have a wife and 2 kids your dead this country sucks hairy ballz

True , but the highest income here in Greece isn't more than 2000euros/month , i mean if you a have a wife and 2 kids your dead this country sucks hairy ballz

Wow, that is only about 30k, raising a family on that would be really tough. I am single and find it hard to make ends meet at times....

or 50 different countries in Africa.

Africa is not that bad , think of the tribes there hunting and fishing at least they dont need any money , they have their homes , they don't pay any taxes , what else do they need

Africa is not that bad , think of the tribes there hunting and fishing at least they dont need any money , they have their homes , they don't pay any taxes , what else do they need

Well, gotta disagree here. Extreme poverty, starvation, AIDS, SARS, every other plague that we know. No clean water, etc... Sorry man, hunting a wildebeast does not make a sucsessful village.

You've never read my "To Eat" list. The title is "Is it an Animal?" If it falls under "yes," it's on the list.