So when youre near me, darling cant you hear me
S. o. s.
The love you gave me, nothing else can save me
S. o. s.
When youre gone
How can I even try to go on?
When youre gone
Though I try how can I carry on?

Just be glad you aren't in California. I posit from experience that it is the dirtiest state in the Union. Just as an example, there are people who make a living selling bits of junk that flow into San Francisco bay.

You obviously have zero knowledge of cars. Look up the value on a gtp.
Haha, a fully loaded 07 GTP costs 25gs tops. That's bum status you douche. I mean I can understand if you were planning on buying a Dodge Caravan for 20 and then said, "Hey, if I save up all my measly little checks for the next year and add 5,000 to my car fund I can buy a GTP and pretend I have money!" It's decent for someone who's stuck in the low to middleclass loop like yourself, but don't go bragging about it like it's an M6.

I really don't see what the big problem is with someone being proud of their car. Why does it matter how much the car is worth anyway, but at the same time if you measure your self worth by the car you drive and the money you make, then you have issues that you need to fix within yourself. Materialism is just a cover up for low self esteem.

policemen reaction: oh noes! Someone throwing cigs on the streets! Better stop investigating all these murders and solve this at once!

You take this cigarette thing a bit too seriously, what are the chances of your car blowing up in your face? This probably never happened before, and will never happen in the future.

This thread is so full of shit I think I need a change of pantaloons.

Several times over. Yes, throwing out cigarettes makes them a rude load of assholes. But holy shit, the odds of that actually causing serious problems is so unrealistic. Don't pretend you actually care that they were littering with cigarette butts, either.

James, status is irrelevant. If the cost of a car is representative of anything in terms of personal signficance, it's shallowness.

This thread is Wagnerian Epic of bullshit.

Several times over. Yes, throwing out cigarettes makes them a rude load of assholes. But holy shit, the odds of that actually causing serious problems is so unrealistic. Don't pretend you actually care that they were littering with cigarette butts, either.

James, status is irrelevant. If the cost of a car is representative of anything in terms of personal signficance, it's shallowness.

This thread is Wagnerian Epic of bullshit.

Bravo!

policemen reaction: oh noes! Someone throwing cigs on the streets! Better stop investigating all these murders and solve this at once!
You'd be surprised, depending on where you are. Down here, as dry as it is and a wildfire already blazing in the southern part of the state, we'd definitely respond to a call of lit cigs being tossed out windows.

I really don't see what the big problem is with someone being proud of their car.
Not to rail at deathstrike, but no, there's nothing wrong with being proud of your car. But calling the cops because people are chucking cigarette butts near it (which is immensely rude, by the way), and then making a thread about it with the sole intention of mentioning your GTP and its wide range of useless accessories is a bit silly.

Wouldn't a car like that guzzle fuel to the same extent that Irish folk do Guinness?

Anyone? Not trying to sound rhetorical, just wondered.

As for me, I think I'll go for one of those vehicles that truly exemplifies what a man's status and personality are really like, e.g. the latest Vauxhaull Disappointment.

Just be glad you aren't in California. I posit from experience that it is the dirtiest state in the Union. Just as an example, there are people who make a living selling bits of junk that flow into San Francisco bay.
you're capn beard's friend right? just cause you live in like the shittiest armpit shithole asscrack of the state doesnt mean the rest is like that. northern california is very clean and beautiful.