I'm Having Surgery. And HAD A Hit-And-Run Accident, yay!

i had 2 bumper to bumper incidents, the first i was behind a white mini van and i was in my cavalier which has the plastic unpainted bumpers. So he's at a stop sign and he starts to go, so i watch to the left and start to edge up and then bang. I hit him, but it was at like 2 mph rolling forward... so i gave him my insurance information and my phone number. There was no marks or anything, mut i made sure he had my info incase i knocked a sensor loose in the back (he had those sensors that tell you how close you are to something when backing up)

the second one, i was sitting at a red light and a car pulls up behind me, then like 10 seconds later, light is still red, i get SLAMMED and i get out and rush back to his driver side door because im ready to punch his fucking teeth in, stupid kid... so i look at my bumper... un painted plastic... looks fine, so i say fuck it and i leave.

Hope your surgery goes well.

I live in the land of fucktard drivers. I was once clipped by a guy not wanting to wait for the light to turn green on a right turn... I wasn't in a car, i was walking. He slowed down when he knew he hit me but then gunned it. It was too dark to get his license.

And another time I guy barrled past and nearly took my arm with his mirror. He stopped long enough to scream at me before driving off. I'm not a violent person, but had I been armed I would have unloaded into his face.

Bone spurs no fun. I hope you have minimal fuss with it.

No, you don't seem to realize if I hopped in the car with some gas money I could theoretically be there by the dinner date. But work prevents this :D