Alright I'm Pissed

unknown

fuck ftagn
Oct 27, 2003
The Red Tower
So a couple months ago, when I found out Nevermore was coming to LA, I told my friend John we should go. He says okay. He owed me for making us leave the Opeth concert early because he had to go to his birthday party (I sat through Tapping the Vein & Paradise Lost for nothing!). So I figured, "There's no way in hell he could punk me out of two concerts. Nobody is that cold hearted."

He told me he had ordered the tickets and they were at will call. I believed him

A couple weeks ago he gets in a car accident and smashes the front end of his car in. Great

Yesterday rolls around and I'm calling him every ten minutes because he doesn't keep his phone on. And then at around 9:30, his sister calls me to tell me that he said he doesn't have the money to go or a car

:yell: :cry: :bah: :yell:

well looks like I'll be free tonight!

:bah:

Why don't you take a bus???
and then a cab? Fuck, I'd do almost ANYTHING to see my favourite band play LIVE!!!
Why do you need a ride from this guy?

The bus drivers in LA are on strike...not all of them are running...cabs are virtually non existant

And he owed me for the last concert he punked me out of. That's the main reason.

NapalmForLunch said:
Off topic but when my friend was driving to an Opeth show in Portland a bird flew through the windsheild when they were on the freeway.

I was in New York last christmas with my mom and the apartments left the heat on all the time. It was unbearably hot, so we opened the windows, but pigeons kept flying in.

Stealer of Dreams said:
I was in New York last christmas with my mom and the apartments left the heat on all the time. It was unbearably hot, so we opened the windows, but pigeons kept flying in.

i live in new york!
never had pigeons in my house though
that would suck

Well, we were only there for about a weak, I couldn't sleep on the bed since it was a loft. Couldn't sleep on the couch because it was right next to the heater.... I just slept on the carpet. Also, it was a tenement apartment so the bathroom was down the hall, but the sink and shower were in the apartment.