my preeeeecious

well it looks pretty damn hot - i've heard good things about it - jeff uses one (yes, that is a factor, however small - it counts as his endorsement essentially) and i need a 7 string. Like i said, that one looks pretty hot and its not too expensive... also - if i wanted to slap a floyd rose into it it would still be less than a grand to get all that done (guitar price included)

wow ... the sky looks really beautiful tonight...

NicodemiX said:
ive got one, and you don't frets.

mwahahahahhahahaha

so?

Ive got a prestige 3120 an esp f-200 a takamine 700 series a washburn acoustic (the thing is ancient but nice) a 5150 a zoom 505 II a metal zone an entire peavey t212 p.a. system (1300 bucks u.s. retail) and enough money in my bank account to buy the schecter without even noticing the loss.

mwahahahaha...

NicodemiX said:
ive got one, and you don't frets.

mwahahahahhahahaha

seriously though - can you give me a full review of the product? it would be really helpful. Please list the problems you have with it - the features, how it feels in comparison to other guitars etc...

FretsAflame said:
so?

Ive got a prestige 3120 an esp f-200 a takamine 700 series a washburn acoustic (the thing is ancient but nice) a 5150 a zoom 505 II a metal zone an entire peavey t212 p.a. system (1300 bucks u.s. retail) and enough money in my bank account to buy the schecter without even noticing the loss.

mwahahahaha...

did I ever tell you how much I hate you?