Pictures of my new girlfriend!!

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
I have been waiting for this jem for months. The call I got today telling me she was here instantly brightened up my dull day! I ran into EnkryaAlex at the store and he got to see her first hand. She's a real beauty! I'm quite excited! Some specs:

Warwick Corvette Proline 4 string
Nirvana black finish with gold hardware (I planned on getting black hardware eventually, but I really instantly fell in love with the gold!)
Active MEC pickups
Flamed Maple body and Ovangkol fretboard

It plays like a dream and sounds incredible! I had to special order it from Warwick, which is why it took so long to get here, (they were kind enough to let me use a normal Corvette until mine arrived) but it was definitely worth the wait! I'm glad to finally be away from the 5 string mayhem. That was a bridge I crossed a little too soon in my bass playing days, I do believe.

Sorry the pics are't as clear as they could be. The lighting in my house isn't the greatest, and it's difficult to pick up all the detail in the guitar. And I suck at still photography!

corvette2.jpg

corvette1.jpg

corvette3.jpg

dead_fetus said:
I'm glad to finally be away from the 5 string mayhem. That was a bridge I crossed a little too soon in my bass playing days, I do believe.
Yeah man same here.... i kinda regret goin to 5 strings so soon, but oh well. And that bass looks nice, i heard Warwicks are good, never played one though

My brother played a 5 string fretless warwick thumb. You heard every sound he made, and sounds you never heard on an inferior bass.

metalskater7 said:
Niceness, you use that live though? Warwicks are so fucking heavy.

Yeah, I'll use it live. It's only 8 pounds. Heavier than my last one, but it's doesn't bother me :)