my preeeeecious

FretsAflame said:
nah - they haven't done anything else yet...

im thinkin that whenever i drive past their little group next time, the one who smiles the biggest is the one who did it - so i'll stop my car right there, get out, and beat his ass.
sounds good

internally grateful said:
hahahaha

good plan

i'll have to get one first

actually no... i'll have to get one made first....

who wants to help?

can i make one out of my own hands? i'm not going to detach them or anything... but i could like walk around behind you for a while...

One last word of advice: don't tell them you guys tried to fix it yourselves. Is there a guarantee with it? That could violate the guarantee and they would be in their rights to refuse to refund/exchange it. Just a thought.

Lillitu said:
One last word of advice: don't tell them you guys tried to fix it yourselves. Is there a guarantee with it? That could violate the guarantee and they would be in their rights to refuse to refund/exchange it. Just a thought.

yeah - i was worried that your dad might have voided the warranty

Lillitu said:
I knew someone had beaten me to it :)
that's like when we buy servers for the office. a technician from the company has to come in, and if we mess with it it invalidates the warantee.

do not tell them your dad is a wannabe "tool-time"