So I just called the police

Your stupid car probably does more damage to the earth than people littering cigs. The reason people littered cigs onto your windshield is because your an asshole!

Your stupid car probably does more damage to the earth than people littering cigs.

Right. Because a car that's regularly maintained, passes the governmental e check in the state of Ohio, and gets 28 miles per gallon is WAY more harmful than littering you fucking dolt.

You should gargle draino. It'd be highly hilarious. Take some more stupid pictures for me to comment/harangue you on. Please, you scenester fuck.

Your stupid car probably does more damage to the earth than people littering cigs. The reason people littered cigs onto your windshield is because your an asshole!

"You're"

If "you're" going to edit a post, please fix your grammatical errors. It makes me laugh more at your inefficiencies to "own" me.

So fuck off, and drive your 400 dollar piece of shit car off a cliff with the rest of your bullshit snide remarks.

So fuck off, and drive your 400 dollar piece of shit car off a cliff with the rest of your bullshit snide remarks.

Motherfucking christ he can drive a 400$ car if he wants, holy shit you're an annoying kind. You show that the value of the car is inversely proportionnal to the value of the owner.

edit: and try to correct my grammatical mistakes while you're at it smartass.

the best thing would be to close the thread, but nooooooo Will would rather post clips of people castratating themselves with hatchets!

That's funny because I plan on getting a car around 4 to 8 hundred dollars. Last summer I had almost three grand and at one point was going to put it towards a car and ended up having 50 dollars left in my account. I only have 40 dollars right now and just can't save money. I plan on getting a second morning job!. I make like 7 something an hour so you can't really do anything.

hehe yeah, I had saved 5000$ for my car before I bought it. Last summer I made a little 3000$ that I spent on parties and alcohol throughout the year.

That's funny because I plan on getting a car around 4 to 8 hundred dollars. Last summer I had almost three grand and at one point was going to put it towards a car and ended up having 50 dollars left in my account. I only have 40 dollars right now and just can't save money. I plan on getting a second morning job!. I make like 7 something an hour so you can't really do anything.

That sucks man. I know that finding jobs is tough. You should (although cliche) check monster.com. Put up your qualifications and you can definitely find something better than 7 an hour. I make 3 times that from a job I have on there. Do you have a diploma or equivalent and any college courses?