So I just called the police

Not to rail at deathstrike, but no, there's nothing wrong with being proud of your car. But calling the cops because people are chucking cigarette butts near it (which is immensely rude, by the way), and then making a thread about it with the sole intention of mentioning your GTP and its wide range of useless accessories is a bit silly.

ah! amen to that.

I know. I live there. Northern California is the cleanest part of California, excluding some of the desert region. I stand by my statement, however. I must admit anti-California bias, though.

upon reviewing this thread i came to two conclusions:
1) IMHO, i think deathstrike from hell is bullshitting about the whole cigarette incident to have an excuse to show off with his car, which is a sign of insecurity and low self esteem as others have pointed out earlier
2)car modding to get more chicks and shit like that is gay and most of the times is done tasteless. However some mods are really cool, but those are rare.

I will continue to ride the bus until i feel a real need for a car, and I won't jump into expensive cars, that i and my family cannot afford, since it is most likely that i will not pay for it or the gas, but my family. You faggots that need to show off with the car can die in a fire caused by someone throwing a fag under your modded car

so the one time i post something serious everyone fucking rails me for it. thanks a fucking lot, seriously.

I don't think many of us feel that the minimal risk of getting blown up by a cigarette near your car is that serious. If the cigarette were to leave some kind of mark (OH NO), it can be EASILY touched up. By the way, don't drive the car. Cars are known to throw stones with their tires. Imagine the nice dinger you'll get on your bumpers and hood, and even dings or cracks in your windshield that you'll be getting.

If you're going to own a car that would make you so uptight about things that nobody has ANY control over (and yes, NOBODY has control over people throwing cigarettes out of their window. if you smoked, you'd do the exact same thing... and this is coming from someone, me, that DOESN'T smoke), then is it REALLY worth the thousands of dollars put into the car, when you think that everyone should revolve around it and worship it when you piss and moan about the smaaaaaall chance of you even needing SOME sort of minor touch-up job that would be QUITE inferior to the price of the actual car itself?

People with fancy cars that they want everyone to BE EXTRA CAREFUL AROUND, even though they were the dumbass to put so much money out to buy it bother me. People shouldn't change their ordinary behavior simply because the Pope of the Road is next to them.

...there must be a term for 3 of more posts in a row, like bowling. :)

I don't think many of us feel that the minimal risk of getting blown up by a cigarette near your car is that serious. If the cigarette were to leave some kind of mark (OH NO), it can be EASILY touched up. By the way, don't drive the car. Cars are known to throw stones with their tires. Imagine the nice dinger you'll get on your bumpers and hood, and even dings or cracks in your windshield that you'll be getting.

If you're going to own a car that would make you so uptight about things that nobody has ANY control over (and yes, NOBODY has control over people throwing cigarettes out of their window. if you smoked, you'd do the exact same thing... and this is coming from someone, me, that DOESN'T smoke), then is it REALLY worth the thousands of dollars put into the car, when you think that everyone should revolve around it and worship it when you piss and moan about the smaaaaaall chance of you even needing SOME sort of minor touch-up job that would be QUITE inferior to the price of the actual car itself?

People with fancy cars that they want everyone to BE EXTRA CAREFUL AROUND, even though they were the dumbass to put so much money out to buy it bother me. People shouldn't change their ordinary behavior simply because the Pope of the Road is next to them.

You've obviously never seen one of those movies wheres there is gasoline all over the place and the bad guy lights a smoke, takes a nice long drag, and then flicks it, making the whole place go up in a gigantic fireball.

I'm going to watch COPS every night now and I'm expecting to see this ordeal on an upcoming episode. I'm anxious to see how it pans out.

Ironically, all that really needed to be said was an excerpt from the cops theme song:

"whatcha gonna do?"

If I had a nice car like deathstrike, i wouldn't want people throwing shit like that at the car. Nothing wrong with what deathstrike did. If any of you had a very nice car like, you would get pissed off from a rock chip on my windshield im sure.