FUCKIN THRASH! Exodus/Testament/Sneapish

The Unavoidable

jättebög
May 27, 2008
Umeå, Sweden
ARGH! WHAT'S UP!

This morning I felt like doing some thrashy riffing, and got some good ideas that turned out into an awesome song! YEAH! It kinda sounds like (Atleast I think so) some of the sneap produced thrash stuff like the previously mentioned Exodus and Testament. This song also features one of my best SansAmp tones aswell, much owed to some crazy EQing.

So, I really dig this one and hope you will too! The solos were played kinda sloppy on purpose (YEAH RIGHT) to give a more authentic thrash sound!

DIG IT http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=842017&songID=7284280

Very nice riffage! Got me bangin' instantly!

Guits could be a bit clearer though. Is that a real bass or a pitched down guitar? :lol:

i really like the guitars tone...
I have a sansamp too, never tried it with impulses, now i must do it... wich impulses are you using? and wich settings on the sansamp?

I'm using guitarhacks Fredman Angled I think, with most dials maxed on the sansamp! Lows and Highs are a bit lower. The trick is to use a huge shelf filter at like 3k to counteract the SansAmps totally useless built in speaker sim.

Tackar tackar, as we say in Sweden. (meaning THANKS)

Djab: Yeah, like I said it's just pitched guitar. I think it sounds kinda cool, but it's nothing to get exicted about. It will have to do though, until I get a proper bazz