Fucking thrash, crushing tone! [Exodus/Testament style]

Woah, didn't realise I got this many new comments. Thanks for the feedback dudes.

FirstStrike: Men tackar fan, länge sedan man såg dig här!

muckypup: For the guitars the settings are pretty much just everything at noon with the high mid turned up slightly. Adding in some extra highs with an EQ to make it cut through better, and that's pretty much it!

I'm starting to get hella annoyed about the solos being too loud at some parts, and completely inaudible at others. Licks on the lower strings blend in too much with the rythm I suppose.

I have noticed that happens when I try doing some kind of lead guitar over a heavy rhythm track, it sucks:cry:

Woah, didn't realise I got this many new comments. Thanks for the feedback dudes.

FirstStrike: Men tackar fan, länge sedan man såg dig här!

muckypup: For the guitars the settings are pretty much just everything at noon with the high mid turned up slightly. Adding in some extra highs with an EQ to make it cut through better, and that's pretty much it!

I'm starting to get hella annoyed about the solos being too loud at some parts, and completely inaudible at others. Licks on the lower strings blend in too much with the rhythm I suppose.

Automation, muthafucker:kickass: