Fucking Awesome PODXT Tone

Mendel

Lag Arkane
Jun 11, 2005
The Netherlands
www.mendelb.com
A few days ago a friend of mine ( Jort of the blackest grey ) you could simulate cabs with this free voxengo software and that some of you guys even made templates for mesa cabs etc.

I was like why didnt o know this ? So i downloaded it and tried out my own Hatesphere patch, removed the podxt cab and trying out the ones you have for the voxengo boobex ( right ?).

AND IT'S FUCKING AMAZING, there is so much more life and dynamic in the tone now.

So i rerecorded a old song of mine called Morphine 4.

check it out @: www.myspace.com/mendelb

Cheers.

Ease up on the compression dude!
That shit's smashed to fuck.

Sick song though, pretty decent tone aswell, a bit buried, but it's pretty decent as far as Pod tones go.

Nice work!

This is NOT a dynamic guitar tone. Not to my liking really, but the synths were and the overall song was very cool. I'd have to say from what I've heard from other modelers, the guitars could be improved.

Ease up on the compression dude!
That shit's smashed to fuck.

Sick song though, pretty decent tone aswell, a bit buried, but it's pretty decent as far as Pod tones go.

Nice work!

Word ^

Awesome tune too. Your epic tune is fuckin awesome too. I listen to it daily. I actually told a few peeps to check it and they didn't dig it so I shot them. Well, I just emailed them harsh words of disagreement. What do they know anyway?

Keep it up dude.
Dual Devil horns for teh meatlz

\m/ \m/

I have to agree with "More Then Ever" that this isnt really a dynamic tone, but it sure has a really nice punch to it(I dont think modern tones are dynamic.).

fancy sharing your pod/impulse settings? aha.
sounding really good, i think!
thanks!

Badass dude ...

that middle keyboard section sounds like something Muse would do, which is even cooler with the heavy guitars blended in

and yeah, it is a pretty great tone. I have to agree that the overall mix is a little too compressed but overall, really cool sounding