Fucking Awesome.

JBroll

I MIX WITH PHYSICS!!!!
Mar 8, 2006
San Antonio, TX, USA
I was going to wait to finish the listen before posting, but...

5:51 into 'Can You See What I Hear?'. I haven't changed my strings in so long that I can't slide octave shapes around to save my life... but now I have to. Fucking bastard gunky strings.

Jeff

I was going to wait to finish the listen before posting, but...

5:51 into 'Can You See What I Hear?'. I haven't changed my strings in so long that I can't slide octave shapes around to save my life... but now I have to. Fucking bastard gunky strings.

Jeff

:lol: Glad you're diggin it man! Got any early favorite songs yet? Let us know!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

after listening to the full songs on myspace, i really love 'sphere' and 'it is all in your mind'I'm listening to Iluminate right now.
I really dig this shit, because it is not a shred fest nor a super jazz fest, really cool stuff. I hope you guys tour the West coast at some point, this stuff is killer, and i think many people are going to like it, really catchy stuff. The outro to shpere is really intense too.
it is all in your mind wins soo much. the heavy part is so unexpected and great. Awesome job Steve!

after listening to the full songs on myspace, i really love 'sphere' and 'it is all in your mind'I'm listening to Iluminate right now.
I really dig this shit, because it is not a shred fest nor a super jazz fest, really cool stuff. I hope you guys tour the West coast at some point, this stuff is killer, and i think many people are going to like it, really catchy stuff. The outro to shpere is really intense too.
it is all in your mind wins soo much. the heavy part is so unexpected and great. Awesome job Steve!

Right on Paul, glad you're liking what you're hearing man! I am hoping we can pull off some kind of touring in support of this album as well....You can help! Spread the word about what you're hearing, and let people know to buy the album(CD is largely through us now!), and we might just be able to get out on the West Coast US in the first part of next year!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Right on Paul, glad you're liking what you're hearing man! I am hoping we can pull off some kind of touring in support of this album as well....You can help! Spread the word about what you're hearing, and let people know to buy the album(CD is largely through us now!), and we might just be able to get out on the West Coast US in the first part of next year!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

hell yeah! I did some promo among some friends at school, my girl friend likes it, she is into jazz and musical theater stuff :lol: I will try to order it this weekend, but i will check at silver platters first cause i'm going there anyway, and if they have it, i will buy it there, if not i will do a money order thing. :headbang:
can't wait for a tour, that would be awesome

the samples on cd baby sound great! :headbang: ordered a cd, just waiting 'til it arrives... :Spin:

'just when you think' is my favourite song at the moment.. :headbang:

Any chances of a transcription, or chord sheets, or something of the sort?

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

Actually, that is something Steve and I have talked about, as we both teach, and in turn transcribe a lot, and seeing as how we played this stuff and all.....

Stay tuned!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Hey, what do you think about the rest of the album?