Fucking dumb people

No, what he's saying is fuck people who feel the need to voice their opinions over everyone else's as if their opinion was the "right" one. Yes, fuck all those people. SPECIALLY the ones who get to decide what is music and what isn't, fuck do I hate those people.

well... if it's their opinion, isn't it the right one?

There must be a company selling USB versions of those controllers somewhere ? That would make emulators even more interesting to me and my friends. There is this RomStation program on windows which allows you to download videogames that their developers tolerate being used in emulators (usually the tolerance is when they are making zero profit out of sales anymore) but it's sometimes a pain in the ass to find a way to match the exotic controls on a standard controller. I would consider building a little PC just for that

This.

The time they waited, they could have walked to the store and back 4 times.

Also - when someones driving in front of you, puts turn signal on, and takes FOREVER to make the fucking turn. JUST MAKE THE FUCKING TURN!!!

Haha definitely agree. And one other thing that I think is only a problem in America is people driving big ass trucks with a fucking 10inch lift and have absolutely no use for it. Fuck you and fuck your stupid ass annoying, polluting truck.

seems like the fuckwits have been popping out of the woodwork lately at my job...even moreso than usual

i had some old redneck bitch on one those motorized fat fuck carts call me an idiot the other day because she came in looking for a sale item that wasn't on sale anymore. she told me what she wanted...i said that price isn't valid anymore...she says "no, i got the flyer at home, they're on sale". i say "no, that sale ended 2 weeks ago, take a look" and hand her a copy of the current sale. she then tells me to get her someone who isn't an idiot, at which point i told her i don't appreciate being insulted, and just turned and walked away.

2 days later i'm at walmart(a terrible enough experience already), when i walk into an aisle and notice a familiar sight - the aforementioned old bitch's wavy, gray, mullet - again on that fucking cart. at this point i walked up till i was about 2 ft. away and waited for her to back up...and when she almost hit me - as i planned - i said "watch where you're going you fucking idiot." the look on her face was priceless!

then today i had to deal with several phone calls from some dick who ordered something over the phone on monday, which was to ship via fedex tuesday AM. i was off both days...didnt know anything about it...and when i ran the tracking #, fedex said it was delivered today.

well, turns out it was delivered...to the wrong fucking address. dickhead guy then proceeds to ask me how old i am, because i don't sound old enough to deal with this situation(i'm fucking 30)...all i could say was that i'm old enough to tell him that the address in the computer and in our fedex log is the same as the one he just told me, so he's gonna have to take it up with fedex. of course they're denying their fuck-up, so then he threatened my company with credit card fraud charges, at which point i told him he'll have to piss off and deal with fedex since his address = address in computer = address item was shipped to = fedex fuckup

all in all, i wish i could do this all day sometimes...

:fu:

Could probably go on all day about craigslist in here. Sometimes I wonder about the human race when I deal with those people. How much is this? Does it work? Is it still for sale? How many more emails can I send you before you get irritated at fifteen emails each asking a single question about something that costs 20 bucks? Can you drive 100 miles for no extra money? Want to trade for some other crap you won't ever use? Can I offer you less than half your asking price? Can you take a bunch more pictures of the item, send them to me and then I'll bail on you and never answer emails or texts?

No, of course not, how does using italics make it right?

It's the attitude of some people "oh no y U doo dat this way so much better lol" of feeling superior because the way they do it is simply the best and, the others are crazy for not doing it.

so... people with assertive opinions are dumb?

well... that's a mighty assertive opinion. ;)